Chapter 624: How Would One Know if Fish Are Happy?

In the spacious walkway outside the 118th level of the palace, which was 1km wide, there squeezed thousands to tens of thousands. They were all looking on in disbelief at the black haired and robed man. They had spent years serving Fantasy spirit emperor and following by her side, they were all very clear on how terrifying she was.

Almost no one believed that Hong could actually pass the 18 levels of love illusions.

Fantasy spirit herself couldn't believe it!

"Impossible!" She stared at the man before her. Many thoughts were flashing in her mind, however she quickly regained her composure.

"I didn't expect a person willing to die for love would actually be able to pass the 18 levels." She looked at Hong and her eyes gleamed with a peculiar light. "You've surprised me."

"There's nothing fearsome about love, indulge and enjoy it." Hong said. "When one does so, the soul will produce an incredibly feeling, that's love."

She looked at Hong and studied him.

"I now understand how you can make Qing Qing love you." She nodded and after which turned to face the black feathered man, "Bushla, bring Hong and Luo Feng to meet Qing Qing."

"Yes, Teacher!" The black feathered man said respectfully.

"Hm." Fantasy spirit emperor turned and vanished into nothing.

After she left, there was a huge hustle outside in the walkways. The surrounding incredibly beautiful devils and spirits women all spoke in hushed voices and pointed at Hong and Luo Feng. Discussions were rampant, it was almost as though they cared about Hong and Luo Feng and respected them.

"Please follow me." The black feathered man smiled at Hong and Luo Feng.

"And congratulations on passing the 18 levels of love illusions, probably no one there actually believed you'd succeed." The black feathered man smiled.

"It was tough and I barely made it through. It is indeed very terrifying." Hong said.

"But of course, how could an illusion set by my teacher be weak?"

The black feathered man led the way ahead while Luo Feng and Hong walked side by side.

"Congratulations Big brother." Luo Feng communicated secretly. Smiling slyly, "Congrats to you and the Mrs. for being together forever."

"Hehe." Hong was all smiles.

"Big brother, how were the 18 levels of illusions? I was extremely worried." Luo Feng communicated.

"The illusions were powerful, but no threat to me at all." Hong replied.

Shock flashed through Luo Feng's eyes, "What, no threat at all? But, from what I saw, you got more and more fatigued through the levels and got slower too, like they were wearing you out, this..."

"It was all an act."

Hong glanced at Luo Feng and communicated, "Fantasy spirit emperor was watching outside, and these 18 levels of illusions were what she set up. If I swiftly passed every level extremely easily, where would her reputation go? She is the great Fantasy spirit emperor, if her 18 levels of illusions were easily broken by a universe level punk, that would such a disgrace."

"If I solved it too easily and humiliated her, she might have just changed it along the way as I attempted it." Hong communicated. "If she truly wanted me to fail, it would be all too easy, like using a spirit attack, making me die within the illusion and failing."

"If she were to kill me secretly, who there could actually see through it?"

"Even you, if you saw me die in the illusion, you'd have just thought I didn't pass the illusion, right?" Hong looked at Luo Feng.