Chapter 677: Number 6

High above in the vast endless god country, within a majestic palace.

Pa! Pa! Pa! Pa! Pa! Pa!

A green skinned man with a single black horn swiftly walked within the sparkling hallways, his footsteps resounding within, his body became a blur and in a few seconds, he had reached a few hundred km away, before a gold door that gave off an extreme cold chill.

Rumble...The green skinned man pushed open the door, it rumbled as it opened.

He stepped into the hall.

It was about 100km in area, within the vast area, other than the green skinned man, there was only one other person, a silhouette completely covered in a gold robe, sitting alone cross legged.

"Hm?" The gold robed man looked up, his piercing gaze falling on the green skinned man.

"Master!"

The green skinned man immediately knelt down.

"Speak." The gold robed man said indifferently.

"According to sources, no.3's name has appeared in a transaction in Wu Long starfield, one of humanity's 9 great rubbish starfields." He said with utmost respect.

"No.3?" The gold robed man said softly, "Luo Feng?"

"Yes master. According to the report, no.3 just spent 1 million mixed elements purchasing 100 units of sector lord pinnacle bug corpses. And according to the predictions, he should be heading to enter Wu Long starfield to choose the sector lord corpses,for the next 10-30 days, he'll be in Wu Long Starfield." The green skinned man said respectfully.

"Master."

"The regions with endless remains in that area forbid undyings from entering. Meaning, No.3 cannot bring his undying guard Dylan with him. He can only go in with the guides!" The green skinned man looked up, his eyes gleaming, "Master, this is a good chance for us!"

Laying hidden within the human territories, one of the most important missions of the organization was...to kill all absolute geniuses that would pose a threat!

The moment they were deemed a threat, if they didn't take the chance when these geniuses weren't powerful yet, the moment they became undying...many would immediately become officials, and the absolute geniuses would very quickly reach emperor level, then in the outer region wars, these emperor level undying would give them terrifying losses.

And according to their threat levels, they naturally had rankings.

This ranking included all the 5 leviathans and their geniuses, (those that haven't reached the undying level). They were ranked according to their threat levels, as sector lords have the fastest origin law comprehension and improvement speeds, hence the sector lord geniuses tend to be ranked the highest.

However Luo Feng's rank was still no.3!

Obviously among the bug clan organization hidden within humanity, they deemed Luo Feng's threat level to be even bigger than many sector lord geniuses. Or as they have trained for very long, their strengths far exceed Luo Feng's. However with Luo Feng's display of strength in the Gold horn race Lao's world...

His improvement was simply too shocking.

Like an absolute genius of a trillion eras, his threat ranking naturally got higher. Like the most exceptional geniuses of humanity's history, like Ke Di, they would probably long have been no.1 even at universe level.

"No.3 is entering Wu Long starfield?" The gold robed man ordered, "Send the order, immediately order agent 6 who's hidden in there to kill no.3!"

"Yes!"