Chapter 731: Training Way of Life

Luo Feng devoted himself to studying the beast god's seven technique's 1st manual.

The 1st level was a partial fusion of space and gold.

The gold laws...Luo Feng had already received the recognition of the laws, he was close to almost fully comprehending the gold laws. In that sense, he was already adequate enough to reach up to the 5th level of the beast god seven techniques.

In terms of the space laws, the 1st level's requirements were...1st 3 pictures of the 9 universe tablet.

"Xi Luo Duo went through normal comprehension back then too, he didn't truly comprehend all 108 wonders like I will." Luo Feng thought. "However, according to his book, if one fully comprehended all 108 wonders of the space and gold law foundation, then the power of the 1st level would be even greater."

"Hm!"

"I'll first finish up the 108 wonders of the space law." Luo Feng thought.

The path of comprehending the wonders was extremely tough. Luo Feng had the Mosha clansman, the golden horned beast and he was sector lord level, hence his training was much faster. The over 180 years of training that he did in the gold horn race world, which was during sector lord level, was worth more than tens of thousands of years of domain lord level training.

Tens of thousands of years of training!

With Luo Feng's talent, if he hadn't studied the wonders of space, and simply studied the basic 9 universe tablet like others, he probably would have finished the 4th picture already.

Back then, Lian Luo took 3,000 years at sector lord level to fully comprehend the 108 wonders.

"Before comprehending the wonders fully, I won't study the 4th or 5th picture...or there will be distractions." Luo Feng took a deep breath.

Choosing this path.

It was set to be tough...

And he even picked a path which was even tougher than simply comprehending the laws...this was the fusion of laws!

"Bring it!"

Luo Feng's eyes gleamed with anticipation.

After which, he began his period of training, sitting crossed legged everyday on his balcony, while looking up occasionally to observe the law revolutions. The golden horned beast kept studying the huge beast god statue, and was also comprehending the beast god presence from the little statue. The Mosha clansman on the other hand was studying the space laws.

3 as 1!

With the help of the beast god statue, he was able to observe the law revolutions in the primal universe. He would occasionally head over to the city leader's residence to view the tablet personally...also, he could head over to some emperor level undying teaching classes. This way, his training speed was many times faster than in the actual universe!

...

Time passed.

His life had turned into a routine of listening to his teacher, attending other emperor level undyings' classes, studying the beast god statue, and training.

Luo Feng was like a well oiled machine continuously growing, like a dry sponge desperately soaking up moisture.

...

In the blink of an eye, close to 90 years had passed, but this was the Primal universe time. As for the actual universe time, it was already close to 300 years.

Primal chaos city, within a majestic ancient residence, there gathered over a thousands warriors who were sitting crossed legged. They listened to an old man covered in green scales with a long beard teach a class.