Muzan getting beat down <3!!!

"I'm doing two dares at once!"

In the middle of a forest, there is a demon. Not a regular demon, no. We're talking about the KING of demons. He was tied to a tree, why, you ask? For a dare. A simple dare Gyomei was happy to fulfill.

"What the fuck is going on?" He looks around angrily, and tries squirming his way out the rope.

"I would say I'm sorry for this...but honestly...not really!" Gyomei appeared out of nowhere, smirking widely.

"A hashira- I SHOULD KILL YOU!"

"Oh, but you can't though can you?" He lifted his fist.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN RESTRAIN ME!" Muzan asked coldly.

"Oh, I don't know myself. The owner of this account calls it 'Admin Powers' or something." He shrugs.

"Don't you DARE lift your fist at me!" He glares harshly at the other.

But it was too late. Gyomei had already stated punching him, in random places. He kept going, not stopping for even a second.

~

"Cmon Muzan! You can handle 373,929 more blows can't you?!" Gyomei pauses to maybe let him answer.

"Just you wait...I'll find you again...and I'll KILL YOU." Muzan replies as his body regenerated again.

"I don't see what's the point honestly. You're regenerating after every punch!" Gyomei readied his other fist.  He didn't give Muzan time to speak as he had already started hitting him again. It took a while, and gyomei's arms were very tired, but he did it!