Admitting

HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED RETURNS

In a brief statement on Friday night, Minister for Magic Cornelius Fudge confirmed that He Who Must Not Be Named has returned in this country and is once more active.

"It is with great regret that I must confirm that the wizard styling himself Lord — well, you know who I mean — is alive and among us again," said Fudge, looking tired and flustered as he addressed reporters. "It is with almost equal regret that we report the mass revolt of the Dementors of Azkaban, who have shown themselves averse to continuing in the Ministry's employ. We believe the Dementors are currently taking direction from Lord — Thingy.

"We urge the magical population to remain vigilant. The Ministry is currently publishing guides to elementary home and personal defence which will be delivered free to all wizarding homes within the coming month."

The Minister's statement was met with dismay and alarm from the wizarding community, which as recently as last Wednesday was receiving Ministry assurances that there was "no truth whatsoever in these persistent rumours that You-Know-Who is operating amongst us once more."

Details of the events that led to the Ministry turnaround are still hazy, though it is believed that He Who Must Not Be Named and a select band of followers (known as Death Eaters) gained entry to the Ministry of Magic itself on Thursday evening.

Albus Dumbledore, newly reinstated Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, reinstated member of the International Confederation of Wizards and reinstated Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, has so far been unavailable for comment. He has insisted over the past year that You-Know-Who is not dead, as was widely hoped and believed, but is recruiting followers once more for a fresh attempt to seize power. Meanwhile, the "Boy Who Lived"—

Isabelle is interrupted by Charlie walking through the door. Judging by his face as he enters, he has heard the news as well.

"They've finally come around, eh?" he grumbles, slinging a large brown bag off his shoulder and onto the kitchen counter. Food spills out of it.

Isabelle smiles — Charlie's been absolutely amazing ever since she got back from her tour. He doesn't let her do anything around the house, buying the food and doing the cleaning and cooking — which he's brilliant at, by the way.

And yeah, that's right: Isabelle and Charlie now have a house together. It was the first thing he surprised her with when she got back to Romania. Both Isabelle and Charlie are rich, naturally, what with all their Ministry prizes and Romanian work, and now Isabelle's tour money. When each of the girls finished the tour, they each got three hundred thousand Galleons each. If that wasn't enough, Isabelle and Elena both got an added fifty thousand Galleons on top of that, for being so successful and so impactful in the media throughout the tour.

Charlie didn't necessarily know this when he surprised Isabelle with the house — a gorgeous little cottage on the outskirts of Romania. It's got beautiful scenery, and Isabelle already has some designing and decorating ideas that she'll undoubtably obsess over in this cottage for the next fair while.

She was delighted by it, naturally. Charlie had chosen the perfect location and the perfect cottage. Every morning, when they wake up and want to head off into the Dragon Sanctuary for work, all they have to do is Apparate in. The cottage name is also perfect as well. Both Isabelle and Charlie thought it would be cute to give it a name, and thus have dubbed it 'Dragon Cottage.'

When Isabelle and Charlie aren't working at the Romanian Dragon Sanctuary, they're busy in their cottage, decorating the place and making it more homely. Isabelle's started painting, hanging up her pictures throughout the house to tie all the decor in together. Most of her paintings are landscapes of the gorgeous scenery she remembers from all her travels around Europe, and the others are of different dragon breeds.