The Help

Hey guys!! So this is like my first fic about Raura!! I kept the concept reading a lot of different stories and really hope you guys like it!! I will try to update as soon as I finish the chapters but for now I really hope you enjoy each word! Also I'm so happy and gratful for each one that stopped a little bit to read my story!! THANK YOU!! If you guys have any suggestions or comments please let me know!! You can also find me in the tumblr (the link is in my profile) for some chat or suggestions!!! Love each one of you!! Xoxoxox Ana!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It was raining bad, and the wind was just making everything worst. Laura was trying to hide herself under a tree wishing all that water could stop. The storm noise was competing with the sounds coming from her belly, When was the last time she had eaten something?

With just one tin wet jacket covering her skiny body, and a pair of boots she was trying to survive in the streets for now 9 months. Live in the crazy L.A. allowed her to see the real world and also got some little jobs, but noting that could keep her fed for more than a week. And in the middle of that mess she was just remembering, what she did to deserve all that?

The answer didn't come to her, instead her vision turned into a blurry and the last feeling she had was her head killing her, a strong sound of the lightning  coming down the sky finished her last minute awake.
______

Laura woke up in a room, but she couldn't define the color or where she was. A bed was under her and a smell of coffee hit her, making her belly scream again. Where she was?

"Please say they didn't find me! I can't come back there again, they can't find me! I need to get out of here. But I have no idea where am I. Doesn't matter, I just need to get out of here and maybe they will not catch me."

Laura tried to sit but was the worst idea she ever had. Her head pulsed in an intense pain, like never before, her vision turned into a blurry again and she couldn't keep her scream. The ache seemed to run all over her body and tears started to roll down her face. How she got that injury?

She put her hand in the back of her head and felt the wound and what seemed dry blood. The despair hit her and her breath became heavy. She needed to get out of there, but she couldn't move with that pain.

This time the scream came out louder and she could hear steps outside the room. The forms were indistinguishable but Laura was sure it was a man coming in front of her. Her instincts started to alert her a big danger. If living in streets teach her something is that a man, in front of a woman, or better, a young girl like her, never want just talk.

She curled herself in the corner of the bed just waiting for a hit or something, just wishing he didn't force her do anything.

Another wave of pain hit her, trying to avoid something she couldn't see added with the stress was just making her pain worst.

Please, don't hut me!! I...I...beg you! I...ju...just...Please...!! - It was the only words coming out of her mouth, she was hopping for mercy.

With her eyes closed she could feel the presence of that man (that she deduced by the perfume). He stayed away from her since her bed didn't receive an extra weight.

Hey! Calm down, I'm not going to do anything, I just wanna help you. You are hurt and I just want to help you.

Laura heard the sweet and calm voice telling her everything was going to be okay, and then her extinct alert just exploded inside of her. That was dangerous, she knew, nobody came that sweet without a propose.

I don't believe in you! Please just let me go...I cant offer you anything! - The hot tears where drying and her vision coming back to normal, and she could see what seemed a blond hair. But the ache was increasing with every movement she made. She just want that pain over, she just want to get out of there and return to her life.

Please, believe me. If you allow me I can help you! You need help and I don't believe you will get outside here, I'm your only chance for now. Please believe in me! Give me a chance.

The voice so sweet made her heart race slower and her body relaxed a little bit. Something in his voice brought her confidence. After all if he was intending to do something he would already had done.

Laura was so uncertain about everything but what choice did she have? Like he said he was her best chance.

She didn't low her guard, if turns out necessary she needed to be ready to run.

The pain increased and she screamed again. She felt him trying to get closer to her but at the same time didn't coming, he was trying to not scare her. Laura reunited her last strength to make a question.

Where...where am I? And..who...who are you?

My name is Ross, and you are in my house. I found you and brought you here.

Laura tried to ask more questions but her body it wasn't complaining. She started to get dizzy, the vision turning black but she could hear something before passed out.

I promise I will take care of you!

Then everything turned black.