Morning

Hi guys...so another chapter...hope you guys like..since I wrote a little bit fast probably will contain some mistakes so... sorry!! Hope you guys like. Any suggestions or comments please let me know....also don't forget to add me on tumblr (the link is in my profile) so we can chat...love you guys...xoxoxo Ana!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ross woke up like if he had spent a wonderful holiday. It was Sunday and the sun was rising up. He took a look at the watch and 5:30 in the morning it was.

He then walked in front of Laura's asleep body. She lost her covers while was sleeping and he gently place them back, the smile was still in her face.

Ross was taken by how Laura could be such a beautiful enigma. She got him stuck in her gaze.

It was too earlier to wake her up so he silent went to the kitchen prepare some food for him. He opened a mix for pancakes but gave up when he remembered that was too noisy prepare them, he stayed with the toasts and a glass of juice.

Entering in the bathroom he took a quick shower and changed into a plain dark blue shirt and some jeans, the old black converse pair on his foot. He took a glance at the mirror liking what he saw. He passed his fingers through his wet hair messing with that a little. He left some clean towels for Laura for when she wake up.

Returning to the kitchen he prepared the medicine to put in her wound. Inside he was thinking about the time when she would be fully healed, what would happened with her?

No more questions!

Then Ross realized that Laura was out of cloths, the only ones she had were dirty, and of course he didn't have anything to gave to her, what he would do? The solution came in time to him pick his phone. He checked the time again, 6:34, would she be awake?

He didn't care, probably she would be in the way to the studio, that crazy girl and her TV show to release.

With a happy tone she answered the phone 

Morning Maia, did I wake you?

Morning Ross, 'course not! I'm on my way to the studio!

He new it!

Well before you leave I would like to know if you can help me with something!

Anything!

So..

Ross asked her for some old cloths that she could donate to him and also a pair of shoes. Then he asked her all the basic things a girl need and with basic he really meant that, just the essential.

Maia was taken by curiosity, why he would need all that stuffy? When she asked he just said to her bring the things and he would explain everything later.

Hanging up he waited for her sat in his couch. He was watching TV almost on mute. The Aventure Time was the cartoon airing in his house, he may be in his 19's but still has a kid soul.

He heard Maia's car parking in front of his house like 1 hour after their talk. He opened the door and went out to help her with the bags.

Hey Maia! What are all this things?

What you asked for, just the essential!

He looked shocked at the 7 bags she brought. Ross invited her inside and alert her to whisper all the time.