The Inspiration of a Friend

HI guys, another chapter. Thank you so much for the incredible comments and messages, you are the best!! Thanks for all the support!! Don't forget to comment and search me on Tumblr for a chat!! Love you guys so much...enjoy!! xoxoxoxo Ana!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Since that episode with the bicycle Ross got even more curious about Laura, and started to think that maybe what happened in her past was worst than he imagined.

That girl was changing him, and making him realize that all the problems he passed through wasn't a quarter from what she might had lived.

His confidence and inspiration came in a rush and he was just flowing into the chores and lyrics of a new song, that of course he only works at school.

Somehow he felt like the meaning and inspiration for the music was Laura and he really wants to be a surprise for her, like a gift for all the things she has been doing for him.

As the little he lived with her, Ross realized her passion for music, the way she always sings when she thinks he isn't listening, or when he arrives home and she is making the dinner and starts a beat with the pans and cutlery.

And could be strange for many people but the relationship he was developing with her in so little time was something special, something that has no name but still is a thing. Not that he has a crush on her, is more like a friendship, but of course he couldn't affirm that 'cause he didn't know if she feel the same about him and their relationship.

At every single night he was discovering little things about her, and letting her know a few things about him too, for example, now he knows that her favorite color is red, her favorite flower is lilies, that she really wants to have a dog someday, that she loves books and even stolen one from the library (strangely was Romeo and Juliet) and that summer is her favorite season. Just little things that, for him, became important.

Day by day she was changing his way of see the world, not that he was selfish or thankless for the life he has, but he never gave the right importance for the little things, like have food everyday, be able to go to college, can have a book without stolen it, be able to do what he loves the most, play music.

That days were just consuming him, all his energy was focused in prepare his performance. The music, the band, the choreography, everything needed to be defined until the end of the week and also he was working with his classmates in a new song for the presentation and working in his own song too, and he still had to deal with his parents, especially his mother, that were pressing him to come visit them.

The problem was that they live like 2 days by car travel (since he couldn't afford for a plane ticket) and trips before the Cover Night Show were out of possibility to happen. Even though he miss his family the show was something he waited for so long and worked so hard to get, he couldn't just let that go, besides that performance would be part of his final grade, so it really was a big deal.

He was thinking about go for Halloween that also was his mother's birthday, but it would depend of how things were going to go, if he got the grades he could take a little "vacation", since the college has one month for the ones that couldn't pass the final exam, they afford some extra classes for the poor ones that had trouble to pass, so they can have a second chance. And of course he was really confident that his grades were already guaranteed.

He was thinking about the birthday, imagining what his siblings have been planning, the party, the gifts. They use to through just small parties, only with the family, that comprehends a lot of people, without counting the friends.