Pilot

Everyone was minding there own business when in purple smoke they were transported here. Then chaos happened.

"Mom?" Henry said running to Emma. Everyone was chatting looking shocked "STOP" scream a girl no one noticed before.

"did you bring us here" David asked angrily

"Yes I'm showing you your past, present, future." Before they could even respond though the girl turned the tv on 

Once Upon A Time
There was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know.
Or think we know.
One day they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen.
Our World.
This is how it happened."
"Us" Snow said the obvious
SCENE: The Enchanted Forest. Past. Prince Charming is riding through the land on a steed. He comes upon the Forest, and Snow White in her glass coffin, surrounded by the Seven Dwarves.
Doc: You're too late.
Prince Charming: No. No! Open it.
Grumpy: I'm sorry, she's gone.
Prince Charming: At least let me say goodbye. (The dwarves remove the coffin lid. Prince Charming kisses Snow White, and a burst of magic erupts. Snow White awakens with a gasp)
Henry smiled "Exactly what the book says"
Emma smiled "Can you read it with me after"
Henry looked surprised "Okay"
Snow White: You... you found me.
Prince Charming: Did you ever doubt I would?
Snow White: Truthfully? The glass coffin gave me pause.
Everyone laughed. David kissed Snow.
Prince Charming: Well, you never have to worry, I will always find you.
Snow White: Do you promise? (The scene transitions to their wedding)
Prince Charming: I do.
Bishop: And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband, and love him for all eternity?
Snow White: I do.
Bishop: I now pronounce you husband and wife. (The audience cheers and as the newlyweds kiss, the Evil Queen enters. The cheering stops)
Evil Queen: Sorry I'm late. (She crosses the room, dispelling guards with magic)

"Please, I could do a better entrance than that" Zelena said

"Who are you to insult me" Regina said not knowing she was her sister

"Your worst nightmare" Zelena replied

"I'm so scared" Regina said sarcastically

Doc: It's the Queen! Run!
Snow White: (Drawing Prince Charming's Sword and pointing it at the Queen) She's not a queen anymore! She's nothing more than an evil witch!
Henry just nodded into the show. Regina looked upset glaring dangerously at Emma.
Prince Charming: No no no, don't stoop to her level, there's no need. (He lowers the sword) You're wasting your time, you've already lost. And I will not let you ruin this wedding.
Evil Queen: Oh, I haven't come here to ruin anything. On the contrary, dear, I've come to give you a gift.
Snow White: We want nothing from you.
Evil Queen: But you shall have it. My gift to you is this happy, happy day. For tomorrow, my real work begins. You've made your vows, now I make mine. Soon, everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you. Forever. And out of your suffering will rise my victory. I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do. (She turns and walks towards the door)
"That how it happened" Emma said not really wanting to think about her new lineage.

"Emma talk to me" Snow said Emma ignored her

"What are you smiling at" David said looking at Regina angrily

"I'm tearing apart your family"

Prince Charming: Hey! (The Queen turns, and Prince Charming throws his sword at her. She disappears in a cloud of smoke, as does the sword. As Snow White and Prince Charming hold each other, the scene transforms into a drawing in a book held by Henry Mills, riding a bus)
Woman: That a good book?
Henry: This... it's more than just a book.
Woman: Oh. (chuckles)
"You probably freaked her out so much there" Emma said laughing