15

DASH
next day before dinner party

I step out of my room and ask "How do I look".

Zara eyes widen as Aaliyah whistles."Damn you clean up nice"."Hell yea you do!"Liam says.

Noah smirks and I take a deep breathe.If all things go right,I will be here tomorrow with the same people.But if not,I will have three people that hate my in apartment together.

So fingers crossed!

Zara walks over and looks at me ."You look hot".

She fixed the hair over my glasses before smiling at me."Well people we have a dinner party to get to yea?"."Oh just give me one second".

I walk to my room and grab the laser pen and put it In my pocket.I walk back out and say "I'm ready".

Zara wraps her arm around me before smiling at me.If Zara was going to hate me after this dinner party,I wanted at least one more kiss before she did.
——————————————————-

"woah?!Your father really outdone himself this year"Liam says shocked.

Zara nods in agreement as the limo pulls up.I get out first and take Zara hand.Paparazzi starts flashing picture asking question to Zara.

She ignores them as we get to the security zone.I recognize one them as Agent Henry.He lets the four of them go in front of me before flipping a switch so I wouldn't get detect.I nod my head at him and he switches it back in for the next person.

"Dash?".

I rush over to them and Zara takes a deep breathe."Here's your chance to make a better impression on my father".

I nod my head and she kisses my cheek."You got this".

I take a deep breathe as she walks us over to him and Director Park who was by his side.The President hugs his daughter before frowning towards me."Mr.President"."Hash was it?".

"Dash sir"."Mhm.You have everything in your pants good?".

"Yes sir.No mishaps"."Better not be".

"Mr.President!".

He looks at the CEO of Turner industries before looking back at his daughter."We will talk later okay?".

She nods and he looks at me before walking away.Director Park smirks at me secretly before following behind him.I hold my head down as Zara laughs.

"It could've been worse, baby"."Baby?".

She looks at me seriously and says "Yea.You are my baby aren't you?"."I am".

She nods and says "Come on I have to some people I want you to meet".

I follow behind her and something sparks my attention.Must be a mistake.I shake my head and follow Zara.
———————————————————-

"So that's when I went to back.I puked my heart out".

I shake my head at Liam as Noah oats his back.I look around my eyes land on a men with red hair and green eyes.