Bonus

2 years later
DASH

"You piece of shit. Drive fucking faster!".

I gulp as Zara is in the front seat holding onto the door.Leave it to fate to interrupt a perfect family time.But then again this would be a way more important family time.

"Mom are you okay?"Reign ask.

Zara smiles softly at her daughter and says "Im fine sweetie".

I stop at a stop light and she turns back to me.She grabs my collar and glares at me.

"If you don't hurry up and take me to the fucking hospital,you will be sleeping in the guest room until Reign is 10".

I look at her terrified and she pushes me away.The light turns green and I slam on the gas.

The birth of our second daughter,I thought it would be a breeze but when Zara had contraptions during the movie,I quickly realized that wasn't going to happen.

She was going to kill me before we got to the hospital."Dash Pike Kirsten"."Zara Maria Delaney-Kirsten"I say back.

"I may be your wife,But I can still kick your ass".

I look at her scared as I put the Audi in sport mode.
——————————————————

We arrive at the hospital and I help her out of the car while gabbing Reigns hand.

"I want to be with mommy".Zara smiles softly and says "My baby is so strong.So caring unlike her father".

She seends me a deadly glare and I jump terrified.The nurses take her back and I follow the nurses to the room to change

ZARA

"Meet your daughter".

I look down and my eyes widen.Dark hair like Dash but she had my blue eyes.

"She's beautiful"I say ".

Dash looks at me nauseous and I look up amused."You didn't pass out this time".

He grunts before walking over."I love pussy but I can't handle a baby coming out of it".

I roll my eyes and watch as he looks down."She's beautiful.She had your eyes, baby"."It's crazy the children we were able to make".

"Well you are beautiful and I'm fine as hell.It's a win win situation"."Is that right?".

Dash nods and shrugs."It was fate that we would have beautiful children together"."I believe you are right about that".

He smirks at me and the nurse walks over."We have your family here as well waiting.Should we let them in?".

I nod my head and look down at our daughter.She widens her eyes and I smile gushing.

"Fuck she's adorable".

Wolf, Olivia, Cameron and Reign walk into the room."Where's is my niece!"Wolf says happily.