26

DASH

The day of the Thanksgiving Dinner

"are you sure you want to do this?"Wolf asks.

I nod my head and say "with the video and the confirmation from you,That's all I need to know that Director Park and everyone lied to me about who my father was".

"Based on my information,Only Director Park,Director Lynx, and The president of the US know.He was brought in the night of his election"."And still he didn't fucking tell me".

I growl and tilt my head."It's fine.Because I will not work with people who don't trust me.I will destroy the Ghost Organization and work for myself".

Wolf smiles and says "We.It's the reason I faked my death a year ago in that lake"."Why didn't you tell me".

"Would you really believe me without proof?".I shake my head and he points."See?Also where the hell did you get these fly tuxedos?These things are nice!".

"Is that really important"."Well I guess not.Damn so sour.So what exactly is your plan when we get in there"."Im about to make myself the most wanted man in America".

"By?"."Revealing my true identity as the son of the Leader.And then I kiss Zara goodbye not before telling her that I love her".

"Wow..really deep.Right out of a romance book".I roll my eyes as we pull up to the White House."You ready?".

"No but when am I ever?".

I hacked into the guest list and have Wolf under a fake name.He was my escape route so I needed him here.So we could get on the first flight to Russia.

ZARA
I frown and look at my watch."Where is Dash?".

Olivia shrugs and says "I have no idea,Zara.Seriously".

All of a sudden he walks in wearing all black tuxedo.In other words.he looked fine as hell.

"Who is that beside him?"."Fuck.That's Wolf Torte.Why the hell did Dash bring him here".

Dash pushes through people before making his way to the stage.Now that I got a good look of him,he looked pissed.

"Dash?"My father asks.

Dash glares at him and snatched the microphone out his hand.He pats the microphone and says "Can i have everyone's attention please?".

The room goes silent and Dash clears his throat."Only 48 hours ago, I believed myself to be the son of Leo and Erin Kirsten.But that is in fact not the case".

Director Parks eyes widen and he starts walking to Dash."I am actually the son of Reid Longley and Erin Kirsten.Reid Longley being Leo Kirsten twin brother.That's right!".

Dash eyes darken and he says "I know most of you are wondering who is Reid Longley,Dash?Well I have the perfect answer for you! Reid Longley is the Leader of Ghost Organization!Thats right!My father is the very leader of the organization me and the most government agencies have been trying to take down!".

My eyes widen and he smiles at my father."And this bastard knew all about it for the past four years and didn't say shit to me!Do you really want him as a president.A president that lies to his most loyal agent!".

Director Park goes on the stage by Wolf throws a knife at his leg."Ha!Not one step yea?I haven't finished my rant.Anyways I know you all most be wondering well Dash your father is a war criminal.But he's still your father.Will you side with him?My answer?".

He smiles and says "Fuck no! Im going to put a bullet in that fuckers head! But there is no way I would work for such a corrupt government agency! Which is why I quit! special agent Dash Kirsten is now a fucking civilian!"."Get him!"My father says.

Dash laughs and point to me."Zara.Baby it might be a long time before I see you again but I do want to say that I fucking love you so much, baby".My eyes widen and I smiles softly. "I love you too"I mouth back.

He smiles as Wolf grabs him."Let's get out of here!".

He moves through the crowd before Dash rushes over to me.He crashes his lips on mine and I grab his waist.

"I love you too"I say.He smiles and says "My heart will always belong to you,No one will have me but you,Zara Delaney".

I kiss him sweetly before Wolf grabs him."Let's go!".

He kisses my hand before running out of the door as guards chase him.I smile softly before looking down.

"That is probably the last time you see him until he destroys the Ghost Organization.He will he on the run"."I'll wait for him".

"Seriously?".

I nod my head and she shakes her head smiling at me."You two really are meant to be together.It's almost disgusting"."You will find your other half soon".

Director Park looks at me and asks Did you know about this?"."I had no idea".

"Agent Olivia?"."No idea sir".

He groans and pinches his nose.

"I told Directory Lynx that we should've told him but they didn't fucking listen.Now we have a semi-rogue agent on our hands"."How will you hand it director?".

"Dash Kirsten will not die and he will not be harmed in anyway.I want him brought back alive".