Chapter 2: Missing you

15th video from Jungkook & Rhea feels like she IS on the trip with him.
By now they have started to hold a civil conversation.

Rhea realizes midway that he is not only funny , nice and smart but also an incredible photographer.

XXX

Jungkook shows her everything~ from Stop 1 to Stop 6, the hotels they stay in, the campfires, the group games. . .everything..
Rhea almost considers asking him to be her bestie..
Her cheeks hurt from smiling too much.

when it is 12.30 in the night,Jungkook stops updating (reluctantly though) and sends her a
"okee g'night R 😴".

It disappoints Rhea coz there's no way she wants to stop talking to him.

But she also does not want to keep him up much longerso she sends back "good night 🌃"

Though she isn't in a mood to leave yet.

So, she scrolls up and looks at the converstion they've had during the day.
It makes her warm and fuzzy all over again.

JK: you're backreading aren't you?  👀

Rhea: and what about it?

JK:Jeez chill, not judging you, I'd have done the same if i were you.

she can tell he is saying it kindly.

Rhea: what's gotten into you?
Rhea: I mean
Rhea: sorry that came out wrong I want to thank you actually, lots ,for this.
Rhea: that was..,Super nice of you 💗

Rhea sneds the messages and for 2 minutes he doesn't reply.

She slowly begins to get nervous, even thinking about deleting the messages.

But she doesn't know thta JK himself is kinda blushing & does not know how to respond to it so he just stares at it . . for a solid 2 minutes.

he realises he just did not like the idea of seeing her sad about the trip& feel excluded while everyone else was making so many plans. .so he actually loved vlogging for her, reading her smart and witty comments, he had a friend in her. And that was the biggest thing .

JK: Okay, Im gonna say it only once & I swear I'll delete it later so take ss or whatever to tease m,e . . .I m just. .  .missing you here.  .& it sucks okay?? I don't have those kind of friends (contrary to what one may assume coz Im so perfect  😌)
& the thing that we have. . banter , back & forth ? it makes me feel like I matter. . atleast to someone&maybe thats why I wanted you to come more than anyone. . . .

Jungkook feels his heart beat like a drum after he presses send on the message.

Rhea: thats just,,, sweet. dude seriously, people here, just do not care about friendships, just roaming together in the canteen isnt frndship??? it's the little (&the big things) you do for each other. . and
no I wont ss it (but I Will tease u about it) you ve been more of a frnd to me than anybody. . really🌟

Rhea smiles, shes just so happy, this is something she loves, heart to heart, honest talk.

JK: wow that was. . umm. .so we're frnds now or smthing???👀

Rhea:fine by me ,you?
JK: we'll still fight right?
Rhea:duh 🔪
JK:Im in then

to be continued. .  .

Thank you sooooo much for reading . yall are the cutest 😘