Chapter 4: Discussing music

"Wow that was a lot"Jungkook says when professor leaves after 3 hrs 45 mins.
He stretches his forearms a bit . . and well oh well. . Rhea has a hard time not checking him out.
coz

Goddd he IS so handsome. and probably ripped like guys in Ali Hazelwood novels?? sexy AND smart.

she feels the need to swear even though he's wearing just a simple Tee & jeans.

"you don't think of me as a creep right? for doing that vlogging thing??" he leans back on the seat and looks at her.

"god noo, it was nice & not like we're total strangers right?chill ookay?" she title her head kindly & their eyes lock for a moment.

Jungkook cannot understand why her head titl is so adorable to him.

"great them umm. ."
he clears his throat
"what are u doing now?? lab??" he buries that thought and changes the topic.

"noo, guide's on a leave so we're free for a few days"

"ohh,, I have an hour till lab, ,you wanna. . ., ,discuss music?"
He asks with so much hesitation that Rhea doubts if he actually said what she heard.

"wait-did u just say discuss music?" she has an amused smile on her lips.

"yeah--its nothing just-"he is visibly embarrassed.

"oh nooo-- its cool! unique really,,just never heard a guy say that. ." she stops him from explaining & tells him the truth.

"it is???" his eyes twinkle
"uh huh. . cantenn?"
"after you"

XXX

The 'music discussion' thing is a blast.
They have sooo much fun.
And a lot in common~ from bollywood butter to desi indie to black artist & RM!

Rhea feels like its way too early when she looks at the time& its already 4. . .

She is enjoying it so much coz its hard to find someone with similar musical inclinations.

She realises how much she has missed by not being friend with him.

"Rhea?? wher are you?? I called u 3 times??"

he waves a hand in front of her face

"sorry, ,I was. . anyway. . its time to go I think??" she looks around and notices everyone leaving or starting to.

And she sees it.

The disappointment in his eye.

It makes her feel some type of way.
warm? butterflies?
All of it.

to be continued. . .

Thank you sooo much for reading 😘