Chapter 3: That's cute

The trip is the best one for Jungkook, although for reasons other than one would assume.

Now he is super excited to go back to college & see her, meet her, talk to her for real.

The mere thoguht makes his heart beat faster.

Rhea on the other hand is nervous.

she's yet to make peace with the fact that he is soo damn cool and he likes talking to her.

So for a few days she wants to avoid talking to him, simply because he makes her feel some type of way.

Avoiding him is done easily since their special ppers (& hence labs) are different.
But when it is time for the core paper's lecture, she stands at the entrance of the lecture hall & checks the class for him first.

he's not here .
she breathes out in relief.

"Really?? you're relieved Im not there?? I thought u said we were friends??" he says in almost a whisper & Rhea realizes thats he's been standing right behind her.

"shut up" she does not turn around coz the way her lips stretch into a stupid smile is so damn embarrassing .

"I will ma'am,,how was your trip?"
he asks and everything about him affects her~ his voice, the way he speaks, his cologne, the warmth from being in his vicinity.

"best actually, thanks to that one guy" she looks back at him , just a glance. . ,
he's smiling
so handsome.
She heads to the back row in the hall and he follows her.

Jungkook loves this thing that they have right now.
They sit together.

Some head turn but it soon quites down as the lecture starts.

The professor goes on with the lecture for 2 hours & after that Rhea stops paying attention.
2 hours is her limit.

She looks over to Jungkook & he's still concentrating (or atleast trying to).

"quit staring" he says, without looking at her.,
"Its li-terally been 2 seconds???? I was bored , only checking what u were doing.." she rolls her eyes.

"cute"
he lets out a small chuckle. & Rhea notices something on his face she can't quite describe. . but it makes her cheeks burn red.

Being a bit on the chubby side she's heard this "you're cute" a million times. .but him saying it. .so casually,, like its the most obvious thing in the wolrd. . feels special to her.

to be continued....

you guys!!! I literally love u for reading & commenting on this 😘😘😘