[PART 11]

The next morning, you woke up draped in cool linen and with resolve on your mind. You weren't becoming romantically attracted to the man showering you with expensive things, you were attracted to the lifestyle you were living. The trips, the clothes, the money.

Adding sex, and just sex, to the mix was enough to confuse anyone. But not you, not anymore. Just like the rest of your agreement, your physical intimacy was transactional, and you were actually okay with that.

"Hey, I got a surprise for you down on the beach, wanna come see?" Yoongi caught your attention while you gazed at a butterfly fluttering past.

"Sure," you pulled your lips down to convey your curiosity while he grinned. He seemed eager.

Leading you away from the messy breakfast table so it could be cleared by the staff. He had your hand in his, careful not to walk too fast as he took you down the stone steps, then it was straight through the yard and onto the beach.

"I saw you watching me surf yesterday and I know you said it's not really your thing, so what about paddle boarding?" He asked as he stopped, keeping you at his side to see the two boards stuck into the sand beside your sun loungers.

"I've never paddle bordes either, Yoongi," you admitted nervously, but that's when he grinned again.

"I know, I'm gonna show you," he insisted, hauling you the rest of the way where you found two wet suits sitting in wait.

Yoongi's was the same black and white-stitched suit he'd had the day before. And yours matched almost exactly, except your stitching was red.

You had to giggle as you lifted the garment up and felt over the threads. "Because of my nails?"

"Did you know the color red symbolizes passion, danger and sacrifice? I think that's very fitting for you," he hummed thoughtfully, while you stared at your neatly manicured red nails.

It was fitting, you couldn't deny that.

"My mom used to call me 'red' when I was younger," you reminisced, smiling, and in your peripheral you caught Yoongi looking at you silently.

"Then it was meant to be," he nodded finally, and you looked up with an appreciative smile.

But it felt strange recalling memories you never dared to for so long. It felt comforting to smile in her memory, even if the pain hadn't entirely left you.

"Promise it'll be fun," he winked to lighten the mood, and he was successful. You nodded, unzipping the suit so you could step in and for a momentYoongi stood watching you.

"Well?" You urged, stopped with the zip at your waist.

"I gotta change inside, much more comfortable without these," he glanced down his body, and with your lip caught between your teeth, you followed.

Of course he couldn't wear his trunks.

"Be quick," you snapped your eyes up, where you saw him running his tongue over his teeth.

"Yes ma'am," he chuckled, walking past you while you not so subtly tracked him over your shoulder.

If there was a consolation prize for having such a mutually gratifying affair, surely that would be that meaningless sex was on the table at any time. Because you could listen to your body very easily when Yoongi was around.