"AMNZ" journey

Future is our past

Intro-This is the time when the present was not been created yet, nor past and the future. The universe we inhabit today was created by AMNZ, he was the very first existence to escape the world of dream and be able to travel into the present.

"AMNZ successfully travel into the present" He created time with his ability to time travel and timeskip without time machine neither Divine clock, due to his ability, power and wisdom he created a loop that will help him to create such a thing or event such as parallel Universe, Universe, Universal time, Universal law, Galaxy, Star space, Planets and dark matter and this is the start of existence that we called "Present".

/ "Thousand universal years later" AMNZ became more stronger and smarter and he can finally provide and create life that will make him actually feel alive, he build a mechanic that will able to create a system to provide life in a planet "Earth" (Divine Place) which is called world for humanity -AMNZ.

/-"AMNZ created our Ancestor along with some creatures" He "AMNZ" guided them "Human" to live, also he summoned his Two of his angel "Ivory" and "Tempest" to Protect the earth while he investing his time to solve some universal system problem and studying about some unfamiliar things or event that occur in his universe.