20

Chapter 20

    Although the news of Dajue's death on Guochang Road was well concealed, some people who had been waiting for the news still had speculations and started various temptations.

    What happened at the same time as Gojo Satoru's resignation was the green team's press conference announcing commercialization.

    The kind and honest Osamu Dazai also held a press conference next door to them.

    "On this special day today, I have to expose a deception. That is - jungle's so-called power can be obtained by completing tasks, and it is not universal." With the anger of being deceived in his tone, the young man slapped

    fiercely He slapped the table, and it seemed that it took a lot of effort to calm down, and then he showed his role panel in Jungle on the big screen.

    "As you can see, my points have reached the 'U' level. But! I haven't obtained the so-called ability so far!"

    He pointed to the matched "electric shock" ability on the panel: "I except I have never felt this ability except for the electric shock when I touched the socket with wet hands. In the past countless days and nights, I tried my best to accumulate points in order to get the ability I dreamed of, and repeatedly violated the laws and regulations. I didn't get anything!"

    "And just today! This kind of rubbish organization that relies on gimmicks and tricks to prostitute other people's labor for nothing is actually going public. I really can't accept it, so I'm here to expose their true colors."

    … ...

    The hall was full of uproar and uproar.

    It even affected the neighbors.

    After Osamu Dazai finished his speech, he slammed his phone angrily, and then asked the paid narrator to stand on the stage and detail the jungle's mistakes and various things that led players to break the law, which made players unable to live normally in society. He hid in the background and opened a bottle of wine, happily waiting for the people from the green team to come to him.

    That's right, he was fishing by doing this.

    After comprehensively considering the forces of all parties, he found the green team as his next home.

    The vibe between players and players should be good.

    The king of the green group speaks very well, and the wife of the green group is also very tempting to bully.

    It is suitable for him to dominate in the past.

    He had already started to think about the future, when he heard the sound of the doorknob turning, he looked over expectantly.

    A tall white-haired man walked in with his head down, leaning his arms on the door frame and said, "I heard that you openly admitted to breaking the law at the press conference just now. Please come with me." Osamu Dazai:

    " …Haven’t you already left Scepter 4? It’s illegal to impersonate a government official.”

    Is the underground where the Green Team is located safe?