33

Chapter 33

    Tohsaka Tokiomi couldn't believe it, these words came from the mouth of his always docile and lovely little daughter.

    Even when he first brought her home, Sakura just grabbed his sleeve in fear and said "don't leave me behind".

    The sense of guilt that gradually faded away because of the smile on his daughter's face came again, he moved his lips, and could only say palely and weakly: "Yes, it's all my fault." "You know that the people of the Matou

    family Will you do anything to me? Now... I remember everything." At the

    beginning, she didn't know how to cry, but no one paid attention to her, and everyone told her to be sensible. In the deserted worm room, her fear and cries would only arouse Matou Zouken's joy.

    It may be that she inherited patience and obedience from her mother, but she even endured it.

    But fate still didn't let her go.

    Matou Sakura originally wanted to tell her father everything about what happened to her, but seeing his expression, she still didn't open her mouth.

    In the end, my father was nothing more than an uninformed person who died young.

    She turned her head and stopped looking at him: "But I don't expect my father to save me anymore. You always have more important things, and we shouldn't bother you with our own affairs. Diarmuid will protect me."

    "No..." Tokiomi Tohsaka shook his head, the strong guilt almost brought him to tears, "There is nothing more important than saving you, Sakura." Family, honor, and the magician's long-cherished wish are the meaning of his life

    .

    But it doesn't mean that he will hurt his family because of this, and he will leave them alone.

    Obviously... At first, he just wanted her to survive.

    "If you really feel guilty about me, how about giving up participating in the Holy Grail War?" Tohsaka Sakura turned her head to look at him again, raised her right hand and turned the back of it to show him the command spell on it, "Or, do you want to Will I be taken away by Diarmuid who has been coming to save me, or will I not be spared?"

    Tohsaka Tokiomi's eyes widened, he took a few steps back and lost his words.

    The development of the plot of the father-daughter breakup was beyond everyone's expectations.

    The scene became extremely silent, and everyone was waiting for a result.

    They also want to see which Tohsaka Tokiomi, who already has considerable advantages, will choose between his daughter and family honor.

    Tosaka Tokiomi: "Are you sure Lancer can protect you?"

    Diarmuid: "I will protect her until the magic power is exhausted and disappears from this world."