52

Chapter 52

    Quite a few of the noble daughters dedicated to the Feather Fox were the daughters of some small city lords.

    They are called princesses, because they have special powers and can bring wealth to the family, so they are pampered and pampered in their boudoirs, and most of them have never seen the outside world.

    Gorgeous twelve pairs spread out, long hair like splashed ink swaying as she walks, and a beautiful girl's face can be glimpsed between the flowery sleeves and fans, her appearance is elegant, and she looks so tender and weeping.

    The monster guarding them was so greedy that their saliva almost dripped on their faces.

    But no one dared to move.

    This is a gift for Master Yuyihu. Before entering the entrance, we must ensure that they are fresh and full of spiritual energy.

    There is only one exception.

    In order to soothe the hurt of the son who is of the same clan as Lord Yuyihu, these princesses will be played by him and let him dispose of him.

    The princesses stood on the eerie corridor, nervously looking at the only gravel road that could come in, and full of fear, thinking that it would be a terrifying monster with green face and fangs.

    Their expressions drew strange laughs from the monsters.

    "That's a very powerful big monster. Even the monsters in front of Mr. Yuyihu, there are few monsters who can beat him." "I'm afraid that

    one slap can destroy your beautiful faces, hahaha... "

    Young master, he likes beauties the most, hehe..."

    The princesses screamed and covered their mouths in horror, and after a while there were sobs one after another.

    When their despair accumulated to the climax, the lantern ghost's demon fire illuminated the courtyard brightly, and someone walked slowly towards it.

    The first thing everyone saw was a shadow that resembled a human figure, with a pair of pointed ears on its head, and what seemed to be holding something in its hands.

    Immediately came the young man in fine clothes, with bright eyes and a faint smile. The moonlight and flames kissed the hem of his clothes, and the furry fox ears trembled nimbly.

    Like the fox boy who comes out to seduce people at night in the storybook, elegant and charming.

    But it seems to be cuter.

    The white cat cub in his arms dragged its long fluffy tail, and when it looked over with blue cat eyes, it was also extremely cute.

    So much so that they forget where they are and calm down.

    Dazai Osamu followed behind the lantern ghost whose tongue was knotted by him, and had a deeper impression on the question of "how much does the feather fox dote on children".