Date With Alex

- FINALLY THE BELL! - i said loudly when the last bell ringed - Did i say that out too loud..?
- Do you want detention, miss Lennor? - my teacher asked.
- No, sir! - i said now quietly.
After i packed my bag, i went home right away. I wanted to pick a cute outfit for our meeting in the Cup of Love with Alex.
- Where are you going, Jane? - my mother asked.
- I am meeting with Alex! My friend! - i said while throwing all kind of dresses out of my closet.
- Yeah?! Friend..? Are you.. Sureee..? - mom smirked.
- Not now, mom. Please.
- Yeah i dont want grandkids yet! - she said - Anyways, you have to bring this little purse, if you're going on a date!
- Its not a date, mom! - u said, and looked at the purse she was showing me - What the heck? This looks.. AMAZING! And i have the perfect crop top and Cargo pants for this purse! Oh Mom, thank you! - and i hugged her.
- Yeah, i was a fashionista.. Not a suprise you are one as well.. So who's this Alex boy?
- I thought he was my stalker, because he had the same eyes! How is this looking by the way? So i pulled him away and i punched him. Isn't this cute? So yeah and we became friends after i apologized.
- You punched him? Oh darling.. Yeah it looks cute. Now.. Go, go, go!

In the Cup of Love café

- Hey, Alex! - I runned to the table he was sitting at.
- Woah! You look.. Gorgeous! I only put up some pants and this shirt.. - He laughed.
- Nah! Its okay! It looks cute! - i giggled.
- I was thinking of something! What if today, you'll see if your stalker is coming, and if yes, then the next day, i will hide in your room, and when he comes i'll expose him! - he said.
- Gosh, thats actually a really good idea! I have this big closet in my room! You could hide in there! Anyways.. Let's order!

We had a great time at the café. We talked in the whole afternoon, and he even walked me home. My heart started feeling more, than friends.. That night i went home with butterflies in my stomach. I wanted to kiss Alex so much, and i imagined him being the father of my kids.. Oh! Enough of the romantics! I layed down at my bed, and i was waited patiently for Matthew to arrive. He came. Again. He woke me up.
- Who was that boy with you at the café..?! - he said.
- So you're no only stalking me here, but everywhere else too? And why would I tell you who was it? What? You're jealous? - I smirked.
- You know what? Fuck you. But i honestly don't care. You are the chosen one. You are the one i'm stalking. So you are important to me, Jane. - he said annoyed.
He slowly placed his hands on his mask, and he removed his mask. Oh boy you don't know how stunning he was. He looked like a.. I can't even name anything that was as familiar as his beautiful face.. I didn't just fell in love with two people... Right? Alex vs Matthew.. The fight of love.. Both of them.. Are fighting just for.. You. Me. Jane. Jane Lennor. Jane Lennor the girl who has a stalker and a friend who she has a crush on. Two completely different people.. But you are still in love with them both.. Who will it be.. Who will win this Fight Of Love..? Who knows..