Something Horrible

- So you'll just stand there? Or.. Are you gonna call the police on me? - said Matthew while I just stood there and stared at his face.
It was 2:47.
- Uh.. I.. Go away, Matt! My Mother will se us and you'll be a dead man! You will be in jail. Go. Go home - i said
- I knew no one could resist my beauty. I was blessed. But fine, I'll go. See ya tomorrow! - he said softly as he jumped out of my window.

I got back to bed, and i closed my eyes. I saw Matthew. He was so freaking hot. It was crazy. The person i was afraid of and i hated, well.. Now i was dreaming about him..

The next day when i was going to school the usual way when Alex joined me.
- Hey Sunshine! So? Did that asshole come last night? - he asked.
- Well.. Not onky he did came.. But.. He also revealed his face!
- What? That's crazy! What did he look like..? - he said again with a jealous face.
- Oh gosh.. Well.. He was stunning! I did not expect that! You need to see him tonight!!! - i said with a happy face, but as I looked at Alex he looked cold.
- I bet he wasn't.. Thaaaat hot was he?! - he said smirking.
- He was hot.. Though, he wasn't as pretty as you~. - i said smiling as i kissed his cheek and ran to class.
He stood there not moving. And i was repeating in myself: Why'd i do that..
In class we were just sitting, practising for our final exam of maths. You know, the usual, Pythagorean theorem and stuff.. We were just fine, until i heard something ringing.. It wasn't the bell.. The class just started. The fire bell was not like that. The teacher stopped, and looked outside of the door. He looked shocked for a minute. We heard bangs. '' Bang''. The teacher loked calmed.
- Billy, Steven, Dennis and Peter. Get here 4 tables to block the door. Laura, Kelly, Helen and Jane please close the windows and the curtains. Now - he said patiently.
I moved to the windows and i quickly closed them.
- What's happening? - someone from our class asked.
I knew what happened.. It was just the normal ''american'' day but with a shooting.. A school shooting.
- Its a school shooting - i said.
- Yes.. Please stay calm, and put your phones on plane mod, and go under your desks. Right now! - said the teacher. I sighed. I've never been through a school shooting, i was so scared... I just wished Alex would be here with me..
- Wait Alex?! - i said out loud - Oh no, no, no what if he's dead..
The shooter was close.