Chapter six

(Imōto - younger sister)

(Otōto - younger brother)

It's almost been two and a half years since prime left and the reaction between optimus and sundown was sad to say the least. Sundown was sad when he found out that his sire was going into space to find our creator aka that fake ass bitch Quintessa. I remember how sundown cried and begged him not to go or take him along but of course op would stay firm and tell him no. At that point I walked out of the room. My tube sparklings are almost ready to come and see the world now. I just need to make sure I have enough space in my room to hold the three of us. Crosshair and drift are of course excited to be other brothers.

Now here I am driving through the abandoned part of Chicago, looking for some parts for my ship and after I'm done here I'll have to find lockdowns ship. I had a sense that someone was following me, using my side mirror I saw barricade. Humming to myself then I speeded up watching him follow every turn I made, I transformed and watched him transform as well "The Lord wishes to speak to you, you, my queen," he said, bowing towards me "what does he want?" I asked looking at him "I was not told" he answered still bowing "fine, then lead the way" I said as I transformed back into a skyliner and he transformed into his. Following him through the once lively city to a weird looking building, both of us came to a stop and transformed "please keep your lights low as the lord's optics are sensitive" barricade said as he walked into a dark part of the building as I followed behind him.

I sat in the dark thinking about the quest that she gave me than the area turned cold "please keep your lights low as the lord's optics are sensitive" i could hear barricade from the entrance as well the cold was getting closer as pads steps were getting closer

"lord megatron" barricade called while shining light onto my face "Get that thing out of my face" i hissed as i stood up from where i sat and bowed to blacksun "your majesty, i hope my scout did not do anything stupid to upset you" i said still holding my head low "Megatron look at me and tell me why you called me" i did as she said and looked at her. The grey optics holds superiority as the cold danced around all of us "i called you here for a meeting that i hope you don't mind of course" i said holding eye connect "barricade grand the outside" blacksun said not looking away from me "as you wish my queen" barricade said and walked out of the room.

"Now tell me what is this 'meeting' about?" I asked him sitting on top of two cars in the middle of the room "do you remember Quintessa?" he asked and like that i dropped the coldness in the room to a lower temperature "what does she want?" i asked him "i know that you helped the 12 Guardian Knights when they steal the staff and chase landed here on earth" he said, the tension in the air grew more thicker any second that goes by "the staff is now safely hidden thanks to the knights" i told him, watching him grow ever more alert. I chuckled darkly as he grinded his sword ready to fight "you do know what would happen if you were to flight me" i said as i stood up and took a step forwards while he took a step back as his sword was now raised "do you want to disappear like your dearest army?" i asked backing him into a corner, sword already near my chassis "go on" i said "do it" i walked forward until his sword pierced my armour and draw some enregon he pulled his sword back while looking where his sword pierced and looked at my face with widen optics "i'll see you soon Megatron" i said as i blacked up and transformed and drove back.

I looked down at my sword where blacksun's enregon rest and i felt the warmth coming back signing that she's gone. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, looking to where she least stood only to find barricade standing there "My Lord are you alright?" he asked, eyeing the enregon "Yes, I am fine" i answered back as i put away my sword "what happened?" he asked "nothing" i said "go do as you please, i need to think" i ordered him "as you wish" he said and walked out, leaving me in the dark 'the plans will be in motion when the sign is given' i thought, smiling darkly at the thought of her dead body leaded on the ground but stopped knowing what she could do to me. Sighing, I thought of another plan on how to find those bots.