Chapter eight

(Hahaoya-mother) (Chichioya-father) (Kyōdai-brother) (Otōto-younger brother) (Imōto-younger sister) (Obāsan-grandmother)

I moved a few miles away from the jack yard to watch the night sky showing the stars above with a full moon visible, it was a while ago that I stopped crying and started to watch the stars, wondering if my spark mate would accept the newborns as this war continues for primes know how long but there's a feeling that the war will end and we'll all can go home.

I could feel my sparkling trying to break the close barrier to connect me. I opened our bond to be met with worry and fear. I transformed into an f-22 raptor and took off to my ship. Sending some love back to my sparkling.

: Crosshairs, Drift is everything ok?:

: MOTHER THANK PRIMES, WHERE ARE YOU?:

: Sorry dealings mama had to deal with some things, is everything alright?:

: NO SOME FEMME WALKED INTO THE SHIP SAYING SHE'S OUR AUNTIE AND SHE EVEN BOUGHT HER SPARKLING:

: crosshairs love, tell her to not touch anything or ima slap her aft to Cybertron:

I said ending our conversation to see the junkyard in view, landing in front of the ship "blacksun holy scrap you alive" my little sister Moonfall said "I thought you dead when the war started" she said pulling me in for a hug as my sparklings watched "you didn't touch anything right?" I asked "Uuhhhh" "What did u touch" I asked "Well you see I took a little someone under my wing and they needed food so yeah" Moonfall explained holding the said little one in her arms. Looking down at the little chaos and then looking back up at the bigger chaos in front of me "What's the little guy's name?" I asked, "I've been thinking about moonshine since... why not?" She answered, I stared at her knowing she was not joking "How in pits are we related" I said walking into my ship "I don't know" she said walking alongside me while I saw Drift waiting for me.

We watched as Hahaoya talked to the newcomer as crosshairs took Otōto and Imōto back inside so they could sleep while I stood guard, in case something happened but in reality, I just wanted to see what Hahaoya was doing. "Drift, sweetsprack meet your auntie Moonfall and her child moonshine" Hahaoya said as Moonfall stood to Hahaoya's side waving then stopped "Wait drift as in Airlock sprackling?" Moonfall asked looking from me to Hahayo then me again "Hai, Chichioya saved me from him when he went to collect the shanixs he owed to Hahaoya," I said "And it's nice to meet you Oba-chan, sorry about Kyōdai yelling at you" I added bowing a bit then stood back up to normal. Oba-chan looked at Hahaoya "Does mum know about this?" She asked Hahaoya 'Obāsan?' I thought 'What is Hahaoya hiding?'

"No ma doesn't know and I hope that siri doesn't find out though," Hahaoya said, looking up into the sky "I know ma would be happy to have grandkids from the both of us but it's not the right time yet" Hahaoya added as she looked back at Oba-chan ''true but the kingdom needs it queen back," Oba-chan said, "Wait wait, queen?" I asked "yea, I take it that your mother didn't tell you huh," she said looking at Hahaoya unlit a cry sounded from moonshine "And it seemed that your son hasn't eaten yet" Hahaoya added while walking past me "Come, sweetsprack go to sleep, moon follow me so i can give energon to the sparkling" "thank primes, I'm hungry as fuck" Oba-chan said following behind me as we both followed  Hahaoya.

I left those three out there cuz I needed to get Eclipse and Voltblaze to bed cuz it was late. I lay them both next to each other and watched as both of them closed their optics  "Kyōdai, Hahaoya said to sleep" Drift said as he stood in the doorway "k" i mumbled moving away from them and out the door.

"What do you mean that earth is the last planet under the Cybertron empire?" i heard ma said, me and drift stopped from where we were "yea Ma said and guess what turns out the staff is on this plant too and you remender the Maximals right? Yea they were here too but from what I was able to get, they left this ball of shit years ago and primus knows where they are now" a voice said out "so what are you here for then?" ma asked "you need to come back home" the femme said "Optimus is about to lead on Cybertron in a few solar cycle and the kingdom still has Decepticon and Autobots seeking a place to stay and hiding from the war" the femme add "and there not fighting each other right? Cuz i don't want more damn energon paintings the walls" ma said, looking at Moon "drift we need to go" i whispered to him as we went to our rooms