1

A/N: A little heads up. Throughout the story Soundwave will be called Ace. Until he gets his memories back.

Location: Nemesis

LightWing's Room:

LightWing's Pov:

"My name is LightWing. And I am the daughter of the Almighty Megatron. And I am 15 years old. But let me skip the details. I was sitting in my room writing stuff down. But I have been noticing that something is wrong with Soundwave. He doesn't even recognize anyone that is on the ship. It probably happened during one of the missions that he was doing to retrieve a relic that my father wanted. I needed to write stuff down but he was still on my mind. I had to tell my father about this. I immediately got up and left and headed straight to the throne room."

Non-Pov:

Throne Room:

Megatron was sitting on his throne but he didn't see Soundwave. Which was unusual. He looked at his pad until he heard the doors open to the throne room. He looked and he saw his daughter. She walked over and she stood next to her father. "Dad. Question." I asked my father. "Does it have to do with Soundwave?" My father asked me. "How did you know?" I asked my father. "Just a hunch." My father said and replied back to me. "But I've been noticing he's acting strange as well. As you can see for yourself, look over there." My father said to me, while pointing at Soundwave's station. I looked and he wasn't at his station. "He's not there. Unusual for the silent mech." I said and replied back to my father. "Exactly. It just feels like Soundwave just vanished. And he's not even here. Well I mean he is. But it's not him." My father said and explained to me. I then was thinking about the mission that my father gave Soundwave to do. To retrieve that relic. Maybe the relic is the reason behind Soundwave acting so strangely. I then decided to give my idea and assumption to my father. He may think that I am right.

"Father. I have an assumption. May I speak to you about it." I asked my father. "Of course. Go ahead and give me the assumption that you think that may have caused Soundwave to be like this." My father said and replied back to me. "My assumption is that I am thinking of dad. I think it may have to do with the mission that he did. Getting and retrieving the relic." I said and explained to my father. "Has Shockwave said what the relic was?" I asked my father. "No. And I think I must. What if that relic did erase Soundwave's memories." My father said to me, thinking I could be right. "Do you want me to check on Soundwave?" I asked my father. "I think it would be best. It wouldn't hurt to check on Soundwave. I'll also contact Shockwave and ask him about the relic that Soundwave retrieved." My father said and replied back to me. I nodded. I then left heading to Soundwave's room.

Soundwave's Room:

Soundwave was in his room sitting at his desk. He was confused about who he was and what he was. All he knows is everyone calls him by the name of Soundwave. And that he has a drone bird named Laserbeak. "I know I am Soundwave. Because people are calling me by the name Soundwave. But who am I. What am I. Why don't I remember." He said to himself. He was thinking when he heard the doors open to his room. He looked and he saw a femme. She walked in and sat down on his berth. "Are you doing okay Soundwave?" I asked Soundwave. "How am I okay? I don't even remember who I am. I know people are calling me Soundwave. But who is Soundwave? What does this guy named Soundwave do?" He asked me. "What he does is he decodes relics for his master. Which is my father. He also gets information that no one else can get." I said and replied back to Soundwave. "Do you remember anything else?" I asked Soundwave. "I only know a name I think I went by was Ace. That's all I remember. I am sorry." He said and replied back to me. "It's okay. We'll help you get your memory back." I said to Soundwave. "Anyways I just stopped by to see how you were doing. I need to go, princess duties. Just let us know if you need anything." I said to Soundwave. He nodded. I then walked out.