How Soundwave Lost His Memory

The credits on the title for this page goes to tiggytiger12 I asked my friend and follower on what title I should use. And they gave me this title.

Location: Nemesis

Throne Room:

Princess LightWing was sitting on her throne in the throne room that was next to her fathers throne. Her father Megatron was off doing something but would be back later. She was sitting down when her pad went off. She grabbed her pad and she looked at her pad. She noticed it was a message from her father. Telling her to have Soundwave retrieve a relic that he needs before it falls in the hands of the Autobots. He gave her the location of the coordinates to the relic.

"Soundwave." The princess said. Getting the silent mechs. "Yes, Princess LightWing." He replied back using a voice recording. "Father wants you to retrieve this relic. He sent me the location of the coordinates to the relic." She said to Soundwave. Soundwave stopped what he was doing and he walked over where the princess was sitting. He gently took the pad and he looked at it. He added the coordinates to his systems. He handed her the pad back. "Will be back shortly." He said in a voice recording of her fathers voice. He opened a bridge and he walked through.

Location: Where Relic Is Located

A bridge opened in the location. Soundwave stepped out and he walked around. He finally reached the location and he found the relic. He walked over and he took the relic. He opened a bridge. But soon his systems clicked. He shook his helm. He looked at himself. "Why do I look like this?" He said using his real voice instead of his voice recordings. "Who am I? Why do I have this device?" He said, still using his real voice. He looked and saw a portal. "Curious." He said using his real voice. He walked through and soon the bridge closed.

Location: Nemesis

Throne Room:

Princess LightWing was sitting in the throne room on her throne with her father sitting on his throne. Soon they saw Soundwave stepping out of the bridge. "Excellent work Soundwave." Megatron said to Soundwave. Soundwave looked up and he saw two figures sitting on thrones. "Who's Soundwave? And where am I?" He asked Megatron, using his real voice. Megatron's eyes widened. Megatron looked at his daughter. His daughter looked at him. The princess looked at Soundwave. "You're on the Nemesis Soundwave. And are you okay?" She said and asked Soundwave. "Maybe." He said and replied back to her. "Who are you guys? And what are you?" He asked them. "Father. This is really scaring me. He never uses his real voice. Only if we are alone. But he's using it a lot more." She said to her father. "I am going to ask my question again. Who is Soundwave?" He asked Megatron and LightWing. "Uh. You are Soundwave." Megatron said and replied back to Soundwave. "Are you certain that I am this so-called Soundwave?" He asked Megatron. Megatron chuckled.

"Of course I am certain. You are my friend, a loyal friend to be exact." He replied back to Soundwave. "Loyal friend." He asked Megatron. Megatron nodded. "Yes, loyal friend." He said and replied back to Soundwave. "Then how come I don't know you. And how come I don't even remember you. Or the girl sitting on the throne." He said and asked Megatron. Megatron looked at his communication specialist. He knew that something wasn't right. Something must've happened to Soundwave. Making him not remember a single thing. Because he never calls the princess her. He always addresses LightWing as Princess. "Father. We should contact Knockout." She said to her father. Megatron agreed with his daughter. He immediately contacted Knockout. They waited until the doors opened to the throne room. It was Knockout. He walked over to his master.

"My Liege. You wanted to see me." He asked his master. "Yes. It's not me that you need to see. It's actually him that I need you to check up on." He said and replied back to Knockout. Knockout turned and he saw his master pointing at Soundwave. "Soundwave. Why? What's wrong with Soundwave? He looks fine to me." He said and asked his master. "Knockout, you fool. He is not okay. He doesn't even remember us." He said and explained to Knockout. Knockout turned and he walked over to Soundwave. "Do you remember and recognize me?" He asked Soundwave. "No. Should I." He said and asked Knockout using his real voice. Knockout immediately sniffed up. He had never heard Soundwave's voice before. He only hears Soundwave responding in voice recordings to people he is talking to.

Knockout carefully walked around Soundwave. "You look okay." He said Soundwave. "But I'll have to run some tests to see if everything else is alright in your systems." He said and explained to Soundwave. "Tests. No. I feel fine." He said and replied back to Knockout. "No. You aren't fine. You may feel fine but you aren't." He said and explained to Soundwave. "Uh. What's your name?" He asked her. "It's LightWing. Why?" She asked Soundwave. "Can you stop him? I don't want any tests." He said and replied back to LightWing. "Sorry. I can't. I don't make the rules around here." She said and explained to Soundwave. "Then who does." He asked her. He saw her pointing at the guy who is also sitting on a throne. "You. What's your name?" He asked Megatron. "Uh. My name is Megatron. But people call me Lord Megatron." He said and replied back to Soundwave.

The princess leaned forward and whispered to her father. "Father. Why can't he just go to his room instead of the med bay. We don't want to stress him out." She said and explained to her father while whispering. "Yes. I didn't think about that." He said and whispered back to her. "Knockout. Forget the tests. You may go." He said to Knockout. Knockout nodded and left. LightWing got up and walked over to Soundwave. "Soundwave." She said to Soundwave. He turned and he looked at LightWing. "I'll show you where your room is at." She said to Soundwave. "Room. I have a room. Never had a room for myself." He said and replied back to her. She then walked off showing him where his room is at.

In The Halls:

LightWing was walking with Soundwave showing him where his room was. Soundwave followed LightWing. He wanted to remember who he was but he can't and he doesn't know why. Soon they approached the room. The doors slid open. They both walked in.

Soundwave's Room:

Soundwave looked around and saw different things. He looked over and he saw a desk. He walked over and he saw a pad. He grabbed the pad and he turned it on. He saw a photo of a bird. "Who's that bird?" He asked LightWing. "That's Laserbeak. She's attached to your chest." She said and replied back to Soundwave. He looked down and saw something attached to his chest. "How do I get her to move?" He asked LightWing. "I don't know. You have a bond with her and tell her and ask her to move. I usually hear Soundwave say "Laserbeak deploy." She said and explained to Soundwave. "Uh. Why would I say "Laserbeak deploy"?" He said and asked LightWing. Soon Laserbeak deployed. Laserbeak flew and she looked at her creator. She then flew and saw a girl. She went and she immediately hid. "I'll let you two get some rest." She said to Soundwave and to Laserbeak. She then left heading to her own room.

Megatron's Room:

Megatron was sitting at his desk confused at what just happened in the throne room. He was thinking when he heard the doors open in his room. He looked and he saw his daughter. LightWing walked over and sat near her father's desk. "It's weird, father. That Soundwave doesn't even remember who he is or what he is. And that he doesn't even remember us or recognize us." She said to her father. Megatron sighs. "I know. We need to figure out a way to help Soundwave get through this." He said and replied back to his daughter. "I know, father. But also Laserbeak doesn't even recognize us either. She hid from me once Soundwave deployed her." She said and explained to her father. Megatron leaned back in his chair.

"We need to get Shockwave to fix that relic and to reverse it." He said to his daughter. "I know, father. But let's hope that it works. Because I fear that someday we could lose Soundwave forever." She said and replied back to her father. Megatron looked at his daughter. "Let's not think about that. Let's only hope and pray to Primus that we can save Soundwave. Because I need my loyal friend back. And I need my communication specialist back." He said and explained to his daughter. He then looked at the time. "It's late, my child. You need to get some rest." He said to his daughter. She nodded. She got up and she hugged her father. "Night father. I love you." She said to her father. He smiled. "Night kiddo. I love you too." He said and replied back to his daughter. He went and he kissed the top of her helm. She got up and she walked off heading to her room to get some rest.

Megatron got up from his desk. He then walked over to his berth. He then slid on his berth. He then thought about everything that had happened today. Megatron sighs. "I hope that Shockwave can fix and repair and try to reverse the relic so that Soundwave can get his memories back." He said to himself. He turned over. Soon before he knew it. He fell into a deep recharge.

Words: 1,626