𝐱.

ZORA KEPT HER LIGHT EYES, on Y/N, not even caring if she looked in her direction, because if she did, Zora knew she'd be just fine since she had their entire conversation planned out. Or well, she had all of her replies planned out. She stared into the girls soul to get her attention, hoping that she'd just look her way.

It seemed that her staring had worked after a while since she began to see Y/N already turning herself around with strained E/C eyes, and she loved that.

Zora pushed her hand up and enthusiastically waved it from side to side with a big grin on her mouth, "HI Y/N!! COME HERE!! O-OVER HERE, Y/N..!"

"I hear you!" Y/N followed the dark haired females beckons with a grunt as she strolled up to her, a gulping sound coming from her throat as she stepped up to the shorter girl.

"Oh, right... Uh... H-Hi, Y/N..!" Her waving slowed down before she allowed her hand to drop down completely, her smiling getting smaller as well.

"Hi, Zora..." She sighed, rolling her E/C eyes to the side so she wouldn't have to make any eye contact with the woman in front of her. "What did you want from me..?"

Nervous about the fact that she was actually talking to her crush, Zora then put both of her hands together and started to fiddle around with both of them, her cheeks getting hot. "I.. thought about what you said, and I... W-Wanted to take you.. out.. like you said...!"

Turning her E/C eyes back towards the girl that shifted in her stance awkwardly, she felt a smile of her own playing at her lips. "Oh.. r-really...?"

"Yeah, but...." Now it was Zora's turn to move her deep eyes away from her crush with a sigh. "We have.. to do it in private, though... And by private I mean.. you can't let anyone know about this, a-alright, Y/N..?"

Zora noticed the look of happiness contorting into one of annoyance on the females face, and she just wanted to drown herself right then and there for her. "Why...?"

"Y/N.. I'm.. I'm so sorry for doing this to you, but.. I'm- not out yet...!" She wanted to jump into her crushes arms and sob into her clothes, especially since the way she realized that she only liked women wasn't her best experience.

Y/N parted her lips with an ahh sound and she nodded her head at Zora's words, "Oh... Uh.. you should've just.. t-told me before... I would've understood."

Moving her whole body towards her crush, she sent her an even bigger smile than before. She didn't think it'd be so easy to win over Y/N, but here she was. "That's.. that's okay with you, Y/N?"

"Of course.. I get it, you know... It.. isn't the easiest thing, so.." she looked all around the dark haired female that was doing everything in her power to stop herself from tackling the other woman in a long hug that she wouldn't be able to escape from.

Sadly, Zora felt that she could only admire the other girl just for now since they weren't as close, "Oh, Y/N..."

She wanted to touch her and hold her, but she was still so nervous and she didn't want Y/N to think she was weird even though they'd already did something dirty with one another, which was strange.

"Yeah?" Y/N asked, watching the way a loud cackle erupted from Zora even though she was sure she didn't make any sort of joke.

"Ahhhh...!! You're so... P-Pretty, did.. you know that, or?" She pushed her fingers up to the side of her face before she tucked a chunk of her slightly curly hair behind her ear with yet another loud giggle.

"Thank you, Zora.. you're pretty as well, but I'm sure you already knew that, right...?" Y/N sent the other female a tight lipped smile while her body rocked back and forth a little.

She pushed both of her hand down to her legs and wrapped them around one another. She just wanted to touch her, but she just couldn't, "I.. know now because y-you told me!!"

Y/N raised her hand up to Zora's cheek before she pulled a small piece of her cheek fat inbetween her index and thumb. "You should've been known that."

Eyes bulging out of her head, nose flaring up, and heart rate getting higher in her body, that's when Zora couldn't even hold it anymore. She didn't even care if she and Y/N looked like a couple.

She just wrapped her arms around the girl and slammed her head down against her chest, causing her to gasp out a little in pain. She wasn't expecting the hug to happen at all, but she obviously didn't have a problem with it.

Y/N took quick steps back as she slowly wrapped her arms around Zora, only making her twitch in her hold.

Her blue eyes sparkled as she listened in the hold with low squeals and mutters moving past her mouth, resulting in Y/N growing curious as to what she was even saying under her breath, but not questioning it at all since she was just enjoying their moment.