𝐱𝐱.

THE CURLY HAIRED TEEN, peered at the other woman that laid with her eyes closed and her snores a little loud. Zora couldn't understand how she was peacefully asleep, meanwhile she was up late at night thinking of her. It made her heart hurt, even though she thought she came to terms with the fact that she definitely had more feelings for her a while ago. She still didn't think it was fair though because she seen the H/C haired teen as the person that always brought light to her life. She saw her as her top priority, her luck, and so much more she couldn't even see.

Zora couldn't believe that Y/N would date such a shitty person like Natalie, and it even made her question if she even saw her in that kind of way. Those thoughts stopped flooding once she kept reminding herself that the other woman was an ex for a reason.

After a while of just sitting against Y/Ns window, the curly haired female frowned a little before she pushed herself away from it while she intertwined her own fingers, her slow steps not making a sound. She decided she'd simply make herself at home because she had nothing better to do, plus she knew she wasn't going to be waking up anytime soon. She knew her schedule, and she knew about how she loved to sleep in most of the time.

Her blue eyes scanning all over the sleeping figure, Zora then took her hands apart to reach a hand out to her legs, allowing her fingers to drag against them while she passed by, her cheeks warm as her breath hitched. She didn't know why she was still so nervous about the girl when she did so much with her already. It was like all she had to do was breathe and that was enough to have her begging for her love

As she kept watching the other female snore with a peaceful look showing over her face in the dim lighting, that's when the shorter teen started lifting the dark blanket that laid over form before she pushed it to the side, being sure not to make any noise in the process of doing so. It wasn't like she wanted the love of her life to think she was some kind of psychopath.

Zora gulped while she held back a squeal, her entire body getting hot once she seen that Y/N was in nothing but underwear. She loved it when she slept half naked, but of course she couldn't ever admit that because she didn't want to seem like a pervert even though she was creeping into her bedroom at night, looking at every inch of her body.

Pursing her lips together while she narrowed her beautiful blue eyes, a chunk of her dark curly hair got in the way of her face as she slightly threw her head back, suppressing sounds she knew Y/N wouldn't even be able to make out. She wanted nothing more than to get down on her knees to please her like she'd already done before.

Her slender fingers made their way up to her own neck before they started trailing down, only going further and further until they were on her abdomen. By then, she couldn't contain herself and she just had to make some sort of sound. "Mmhh..."

The low whimper that left her throat while her breaths got heavy wasn't enough to wake Y/N up, and she was really glad for that. Fingers slowly slipping into the waistband of her light pink pajama pants, that's when Zora bit down on her bottom lip and glanced back at the other girls pussy, her heart thumping loudly in her body, "I just want you.. t-to want me so badly..."

She whispered underneath her breath before eventually, her middle fingers started rubbing her pussy in circles. She tried her hardest not to go as far as to really touching herself right then and there, but she also knew she wouldn't blame herself if she couldn't hold back at the same time. Y/N was just so irresistible that she even started wondering how she kept her composure with her whenever they were together.

"I want to be the one for you. I.. want you to tell me I'm the one for you, m-mommy..." she moaned out the last part, her opposite hand quickly being pushed over her mouth once she realized that. Her heart stopped for a second, understandably, but then she was happy to see that she didn't wake.

The girl stopped her panic and threw her head further back before a low grunt she knew nobody could hear erupted from her throat, and just as she got the thought to push a few fingers through her underwear, that's when she sound of rumbling came from outside of the girls door, causing her to whip her head towards it with furrowed eyebrows.