Zaturo region and the council

*the gang's dream Pokemon team*

Ash : Pikachu, Delta Charizard, Greninja, Godzilla, Toothless(Nightfury), Sceptile, Infernape, Krookodile, Lucario, and Lycanroc.

Chloe : Eevee, Delta Aurorus, Gardevoir, Mothra, Light Moonlight(Lightfury), Xatu, Miltank, Froslass, Liligant, and Jynx.

Tony : Cubone, Delta Ferrothorn, Electivire, Kong, Thunder(Nightlight fury), Meowstic, Rapidash, Nidoking, Zebstrika, and Blastoise.

Arlo : Buizel, Delta Metagross, Aerodactyle, Gamera, Cloudjumper(Stormcutter), Quilava, Samurott, Excadrill, Chesnaught, and Drednaw.

Goh : Grookey, Delta Alakazam, Blaziken, Rodan, Snotlout(Hookfang), Cinderace, Heracross, Inteleon, Swellow, and Darmanitan.

Hareta : Vulpix, Delta Primarina, Venusaur, Quetzalcoatl, Stormfly(Nadder), Starmie, Delphox, Emolga, Delcatty, and Claydol.

Kent : Riolu, Delta Gallade, Garchomp, Anguirus, Meatlug(Gronckle), Jolteon, Aggron, Snorlax, Dragonite, and Steelix.

Calist : Roserade, Delta Blastoise, Abomasnow, Aithusa, Barf(Zippleback), Espeon, Nidoqueen, Beautifly, Jellicent, and Lopunny.

Hadria : Alcermie, Delta Pidgeot, Sableye, Muto, Windshear(Razorwhip), Pelipper, Lapras, Glaceon, Venomoth, and Serperior.

*now back to the story*

*we see Ash training by dodging all the attack from his Pokemon*

Ash : o-ok, that's enough.

*they stop firing*

Ash : ok, it's been 3 years after the betrayal.

Toothless : (don't worry Ash, i'm sure we can get revenge on them)

Ash : thanks toothless.

*then Chloe walk to him*

Chloe : hey Ash, we should go back to the temple right now, our kaijubis calling us there.

Ash : *sigh* ok.

*5 minutes later in the temple*

Godzilla : Elemental Jedi, it's time you guys to know where you belong.

Hadria : where do we belong ?

Mothra : a mysterious region called the Zaturo region, located in the north of Kalos region.

Ash : alright, guys, let's go pack your stuff and go to Zaturo region.

The gang : alright.

*3 hours later in the sea*

Ash : ugh, it's been 3 hours, when are we gonna arrived ?

Godzilla : we're almost there.

*Kent notice something*

Kent : hey look !

*they look at where Kent pointing*

Kent : it's a big fog wall.

Calist : better be careful.

*they go through the fog for 5 minutes and after they're out of the fog, they were shocked with what they see*