Traitors chapter

*after Ash's death, the traitors were happy*

*now this is their golden age, they now almost rule the world*

*Calem isn't the only champion of the Traitors. Trip become the Johto Champion, Iris is still the Unova Champion, and Gary become the Champion of Kanto*

*not just that. Misty, Brock, and Ritchie become the member of the Kanto Elite-4, they replace Bruno, Bertha, and Lance. Cameron and Stephen become the member of the Unova Elite-4 and replace Marshal and Grimsley. Clemont, Tierno, and Trevor become the Kalos Elite-4 and replace Siebold, Wickstorm, and Drasna. Virgil, Nando, and Harrison become the Johto Elite-4 and replace Bruno, Will, and Koga*

*Trip and Calem are the strongest on the group, the girls of the Traitors are in love with those 2. Misty, May, Iris, and Bianca are with Trip. While Serena, Shauna, Mallow, and Lana are with Calem*

*the boys of the traitors always flirting with girls/womans of the Gym leaders, Elites, Champions, Battle Frontiers, and Kahunas. The girls and womans of it were not comfortable with this*

*with Ash's true friends. Zoey, Amelia, Penolope, N, Aria, Morrison, Hau, Hop, Marnie, Lily the Spellcaster, and Casey miss him, they asked Ash's true friends what happened to Ash. When they told them about what happened to Ash, they were mad and angry at the traitors*

*at Prism tower in Lumiose tower, there's Calem with his harem*

Calem : so girls, how's your today ?

Lana : haha, well I got lots of Water Pokemon.

Mallow : yeah, I have more recipes for my restaurant.

Shauna/Serena : we're now the Kalos Queen, we beat Aria.

Calem : *smile* well that's nice.

Serena : yeah, *sad* but my mom disowned me because that brat, Bonnie, tell my mom and Meyer about what we did to Ash.

*flashback start*

*Serena enter her house*

Serena : hey mom, guess what ? I become the Kalos queen.

*her mom, Grace Yvone, was just glaring at her*

Serena:  umm, mom, is any-

Grace : shut up Serena, why did you do it ?!

Serena:  do what ?

Grace : Bonnie told me that you betray Ash, Why ?

Serena : *nervous* well, It's because he's a failure, he can't become a champion, he can't even defeat Leon.

Grace : *angry* oh yeah ? What about the Orange Islands league, Frontier Brains, and the Alola league ?

Serena : they're just weak, unlike Calem, he's a real champion.

Grace : *mad* if that's how you treat Ash, the get out of my house.

Serena *shocked* wait, What ? *mad* you can't disowned me and kick me out from your house, I'm your daughter.

Grace : Well since you betray Ash, then not anymore, now get out.

*Serena really angry*

Serena : Fine, if that's how you treat me ? Then fine. At least I have my babe Calem.

*Serena walk out from her house*

*flashback end*

*Calem and The other girls were angry*

Mallow : How dare she do that to you ?

Calem : I swear, I will kill her.

To Be Continued