Register

*3 years later, Ash become a Jedi Master and has 100 missions and all are victory. He is still the champion of Zaturo region and Eartha*

*now Ash has 6 girlfriend, which is Chloe, Reisa, Xamala, Margo, Ahsoka, and Aayla*

*Ash and Chloe are now training by have a battle between Pikachu and Eevee*

Ash : Pikachu, Volt Dash.

Chloe : Eevee, Sonic Dash.

*both Pokemon running high speed with Volt Dash and Sonic Dash as both hit*

Ash : alright, that's enough.

*both stop battling*

Chloe : don't worry Ash, we'll show them who we are.

Ash : *smile* your right Chloe.

*they heard a truck horn and see  Optimus and Arcee in their alt mode go to Ash, when they stop, they transform into their robot mode*

Ash : hey Optimus, why did you come here ?

Optimus : a message.

*Optimus give Ash a mail as Ash take the mail and open it, it says*

Dear, Aiden Watts.

You and your friends Are invited to the Pokemon Master league. Whoever win the league has the title of, The Pokemon Master.

From Charles Goodshow.

P.S : ASH !!! Where Have You Been ?! I've been looking For you everywhere. Btw, the traitors are here, this is your chance to kick their ass.

*Ash closed the mail*

Chloe : Ash ?

*Ash take his phone and press calling*

Ash : This is Satoshi Ash Skywalker, calling all Galaxias... Calling all Galaxias.

*10 minutes later, all the gym leaders, Frontier brains, and elites arrive at Ash's location*

Ash : ok guys, this message is from Goodshow, he says that I'm invited into the Master league, so more than just my gang and my Elite-4 here, some of you will come with us, and some will stay here guard the Zaturo region. So the Gym leaders and frontier brains that come with me will be Madison, Jason, Aki, Fleta, Xamala, Margo, Claudia, Joshi, Peter, Celine, and Shadow. The rest will stay here and guard the Zaturo region, understand ?

Gym leaders/Elites/Frontier Brains : yes.

Ash : ok, I'm gonna ask master for permission.

*10 minutes later, Ash arrive on Vivian's palace as she go in, walk through the hallway, and enter Vivian's room*

Vivian : hello Skywalker, what's the matter ?

Ash : Master, my time for my revenge against those traitors has arrived, I'm going to Kanto for the Master tournament, I need permission to go.

*Vivian think of it and agree*

Vivian : permission to go there, granted.

Ash : *smile* oh hell yeah.

*1 hour later, Ash and his gang are ready to go to Kanto with the Ark, all the Zaturo trainers are waving at him*

Trainer 1 : Goodbye Skywalker.

Trainer 2 : I Hope You Win.

Ash : I will, alright guys time to go, Bye everyone.

Everyone : Byyyeeeee.

Trainer 3 : we'll watch you.

Trainer 4 : May The Force Be With You.

*Ash and his gang get in the Ark as the door closed and the Ark fly to Kanto at high speed*

*20 minutes later*

*the Ark land in the Forest near the Indigo Plateau, but people didn't even notice because the Ark is invisible. After it lands, the door open as the Autobots driving to the Indigo Plateau*

*when they arrive, Ash and his gang get off from their Autobots as the AUTOBOTS roll back to the Ark while Ash and his gang go to the Pokemon center*

Nurse Joy : hello, welcome to Pokemon Center, what can I help ?

Ash : we want to enter the Master Tournament.

Nurse Joy : ok, just please show me your invitation and your Pokedex.

*when Ash and his gang give her their invitation and Pokedex, Nurse Joy was shocked to one of the Trainer ID is Ash*

Nurse Joy : No wa-

*Ash shut Nurse Joy's mouth*

Ash : yes I'm Ash, but please keep it secret, also you cam reveal me and my gang's name on the 2nd round which is in Galar, ok ?

Nurse Joy : umm, ok.

*after they register, they were gonna go to their room, but they see the traitors, Trip and Calem with the girls of the traitors*

Aki : hey Ash, who are those ?

Ash : *glare* Trip and Calem, 2 of the traitors.

*they were shocked as they see the traitors with angry look*

Celine : then who's those girls ?

Ash : Misty, May, Iris, Bianca, Serena, Shauna, Mallow, and Lana, the girls of the traitors.

Jason : yeah but, seems like those 2 traitors are lucky to have girls.

Joshi : really ?

Jason : yeah. You see, I think the girls are in love with them because they're the strongest. You look at that, Misty, May, Iris, and Bianca are with Trip while Serena, Shauna, Mallow, and Lana are with Calem.

*with traitors*

Misty : oh my sweet Trip, please win this tournament.

Serena : so as you, my babe Calem.

Trip : *cocky* don't worry my ladies, I can win this tournament.

Calem : *cocky* yeah, we did better than my loser brother, am I right ?

*they all burst laughing*

*with Ash's gang, the Elemental Jedi are angry so as their gang, but Aki was really angry*

Aki : those bitches, I'm gonna-

*Aki was about to charge at them, but he was hold by Celine*

Celine : Aki, you can't go charge at them, or else we'll be kicked out from the tournament.

*Aki calming down*

Aki : *sigh* yeah, your right, let's just go to our room.

Ash : yeah.

To Be Continued

Oh right, one more thing, for you readers who start become a fan of Godzilla, in 1 December, a new Godzilla movie will be released, the movie called "Godzilla : Minus One".