Chapter nine:

Even after such occurrence, Daphne still came over to their house and not only humiliated herself, but garnered the hostility of Simeon.

Soon after, Simeon sent a few snippet of what had occurred in her family over their incurred losses to high society, one of the most ruthless place where beauty hid the most disgusting and rotten part of people.

Daphne, who was once the top of the food chain, was quickly swept under and experienced what it felt like to be a prey in the midst of hungry predators. Never had she imagined life to be like this for a young and flourishing model like herself.

Life became hard as everyone, from her lover, to her click... Everyone turned their back on her at the snap of a finger... She hated being abandoned.

Endorsement began slipping from her grasp and soon enough she was shelved and all of her top-tier endorsement were taken by one model or the other.

After losing the last endorsement, she received an anonymous message telling her to bring her peace offerings and apologies if she wanted to get her standing back.

As any vain woman who has just had her pride and ego painfully shattered would do, she didn't hesitate and brought every expensive thing that she still owned. She knelt, grovelled and rolled at the feet of her ex and his elder brother, begging hard for forgiveness.

It was quite amusing to watch the woman who was all high and snooty a week ago act like a beggar in their presence but that wasn't enough. The one who deserved the apology wasn't them, it was their younger sister.

When she was asked to kneel and apologize to Sol, Daphne didn't lose it like how she did the last time and even tried sweet talking her way out but Simeon was out of patience.

Ordering Evan to teach her lesson the *Siaha way, Simeon left the room as Daphne was dragged to their home's torture chamber...
(A/n: I've decided that Siaha is their surname... No Q's please, I got it from the bible.)

Simeon nodded his head approvingly as he checked the contents of the file. Within was a list of the minions who had joined Daphne in bullying his sister and the 'punishments' assigned to them.

Evan watched his elder brother's smile become wider and brighter and sighed internally, 'Ah, brother. You're so scary, do you know?'