chapter 24

Aug 5
Monday
9:00 am

Tjay

So Wednesday is officially Mami birthday an mi have something plan fi har but dat mean we woulda affi lef today prolly around 12pm in the after noon , I'm planning on taking her to bali with some of her friends and my friends also caz mi wah keep a party fi har we prolly just spend eh week an come bck prolly Monday in which am going to have aunty crystal and her father here in Jamaica .

Suh when she comes back she ago meet har parents an mi know she miss dem Suh dat ago be mi last surprise fi har affi save eh best fi last. mi already check in with everything making sure both our businesses will be running smoothly while we're not here yzm.

Her friends will be leaving the same time has us but in different private plane I have two so I'm using one for just me an renae an her friends an mines will all be in the next one nah guh lie mi happy yf.

Mi did already pack both of our things and also make sure have every decorations ready we nah reach until minutes to 11 hopefully some time close to 12 caz mi already have our room an the place decorated but mi nuh wah she see till 12:00 and the place where the party a keep ago start decorate tomorrow to .

We already ate and I told her to put on something nice and to get ready while she's upstairs mi ago pack the suitcase dem inna eh car before she pick up Pon weh mi a do or weh we a guh.

After doing that I made my way upstairs, yuh nuh done yet Mami I said hugging her from behind yea mi just a gi mi self one last look she turn around kissing me I kissed her back come man I said walking out of the room .

After closing up the house and giving the securities strict instructions about what to do while we're gone . we were off , mi did already text everybody say we a lef out now Suh dem suppose to a do eh same .

B weh we ago she asked with a frown when we reach mi tell yuh I said laughing kmt jay dat nuh mek sense mi know I said laughing with one of my hands in her breast while I drive.

Yuh sick mi yf she said going on her phone I love you too I replied gweh she fanned me off nah wild yuh yere I said taking my hand out of her top , after a while of driving it never three Tek long fi reach the airport caz yuh know mi nuh drive slow .

Mami I said as I tried waking up a sleeping renae mhm she replied get up I said kissing all over her face den eh don in love said my subconscious but mi nah three medz dat right now.

After a while we got out of the car , bbbbbbb bbbbbb omggggg she said excitedly when she saw the plane an the man taking our bags on to the plane weh we ago she asked still in shock I laughed when we reach mi tell yuh I said laughing she rolled her eyes an came up hugging mi omg love yuh enuh papa she said kissing mi come mek we guh Pon eh plane caz if mi follow you we nuh guh nuh weh yere I said laughing, bbz Tek mi a picture please she said handing me her phone ahh I replied