chapter 28

Tjay
September 18
5:45am

I've been up from last night till now mi really nuh inna eh mood fi guh warehouse today or dah company deh honestly cah Tek eh bagga talking.

Looking at my phone I realize it was now after 5 jah jah from night mi nuh sleep enuh an look how mi did say mi tiad mccht, with my phone in my hand I made my way upstairs mi really need fi Tek a shower an fresh out start fi eh day.

Slowly pulling the door seeing that renae is still a sleep I went straight to the bathroom connecting my phone to the boom box I started playing chronic law corrupt I decided to brush my teeth first taking up the toothpaste I wash my tooth brush first den apply the toothpaste scrubbing,y teeth properly I move my head to the lyrics of the song.

After washing out my mouth and simply washing my face I was only in my underpants and shorts taking them off I walk over to the clothes basket in the bathroom putting them in there, I slide the bathroom door then entered allowing the water to run down my body.

Heart manual by chronic law was now playing bobbing my head to the lyrics As I soap my self up after I was finished I washed my body off staying under the water a little longer to just think a little.

After approximately ten minutes I was now heading out of the bathroom to put on something comfortable so I could finally get some sleep downstairs, with my back turn I was now taking out what I'm going to wear out of the dresser.

beb renae said rubbing her eyes getting up from the bed walking towards me,mhmm I replied taking up my clothes ready to go downstairs b just stop nuh an mek we talk she said grabbing my hands.

Renae it good just do yuh thing big woman I said walking off, jay stop bbclttttt fuck wid mi pussy ole yuh deff mi wah bbclttttt talk she replied seriously renae know who tf yah talk to an easy yuh self I said lightly grabbing her throat.

B mi fraid wah if when mi have baby an everything guh good something happen to yuh wah if tomorrow police come fi yuh wah if the war nuh guh as plan an yuh gone mi fraid asf that y mi did a act Suh mi just never wah tell yuh she suddenly says

B we inna this together yuh nuh suppose to fraid fi tell mi nothing nuh matter wah caz mi ago always reassure yuh an be understanding. baby yuh just need fi calm down mi nah guh nuh weh lef you an mi yute b mah always deh yah nuh matter wah an if anything fi happen I paused realizing she's now crying b nuh say if anything fi happen she said with her head laying on my chest.

I hold her face so she can look at me b an if anything fi happen unu ago always good mi mek sure a dat yere Mami. But just know mah guh always have yuh back an deh yah fi unu I said sucking on her lips okay she replied softly Mami stop the crying nuh I said wiping her tears.

Nuh you a bad gyal an look how yah bawl I said cheering her up fuck off she said laughing by the way yuh nave work she said going to the bathroom ig to get ready for the day, you nave work I replied staring at her it nuh good fi look Pon weh anuh yours enuh she said brushing her teeth.

Weh anuh mines I said walking towards the bathroom all a this she said making a hand gesture mhmm I said now standing behind her with my face in the crook of her neck sucking on it while my hands rub her belly.

Ohh b get ready we ago guh Pon eh road I Said walking back to the room to get ready myself.

After looking for a while I decided on wearing my white polo suit and my white polo slides simple beats nothing fancy

After spraying my Versace perfume and putting on one of my chains I went down stairs after reaching down stairs I took up the Audi car key and sit in the couch while I impatiently waited for renae

After about a hour of waiting she was finally ready bbz mi ready she said smiling yuh see how long yuh have man a wait ssshhh she said kissing my lips wannabe me so bad kid I said realizing she was in a polo white short suit and her pink and white slides

Delusional much she said walking through the door maybe I said slapping her ass b mek we buss a quickie first I said biting my lips as we walk to the garage no b if mi do dat mah sleep an nuh bother guh nuh weh she replied looking at the cars

Which one yah drive she asked now looking at me Audi I replied yessss she said excitedly yuh wah drive mines she asked caz her car was also in the garage no mines I said walking towards it.

Reversing out of the yard I blow one of the guards to lock the gate and secure the place with the AC on and the music playing the drive was silent.

B how we ago tell we fren dem Renae said looking at me we can tell dem lata just invite them over I said not really giving it much thoughts noooooo b mi wah dweet like surprise dem mk weh mah guh do she said clapping her hands excitedly weh yah guh do I said looking at her smiling love how she happy.

Mah print shirts with aunty and uncle and put dem inna a likkle box gi dem think dat can work don't she said looking at me yea b nuh you a do yuh thing I said smiling looking at her yayyy later mi dweet but mek mi order the shirt dem from now suh dem can reach by five fi get everything ready by 8.