chapter 29

Tjay
8:00am

We arrived at the doctor's office around ten minutes ago and is waiting on renae name to be called In the meantime she continued scrolling through Instagram with her head on my shoulders as we wait.

B yuh nuh hungry I asked her yea yuh fuck she replied looking at me weh yuh wah we guh after this I said ummmm she said thinking we can get umm mnk mi soon tell yuh tho when mi mek up mi mind she says yawning.

Ms Williams a doctor lady said with the clipboard in her hand here Renae says as we made our way over to the lady this way please the lady said with us following her.

Good morning ms Williams how are you today the doctor asked nicely hey I'm okay renae replied okay so I'm miss Taylor I will be your personal doctor throughout your pregnancy I'll be the best of the best for you and the little munchkin okay miss Taylor says to us.

Okay Suh let's start with s check up and let's just get to know each other she said checking my heart rate.

8:30am
Renae

Ok now like how dats all out the way let's begin miss Taylor said while she rub the gel on my tummy, she then take the wand and start rubbing it on around my belly okay so here is the little tiny fetus there on the screen it's now the size of a little pea she said pointing at where it is.

Awwww so tiny I replied so your are just six weeks pregnant which means you've been pregnant from August and will have baby in April maybe around the teens or the 20 she said to me April nuh babe month dat I said looking at him best gift dat enuh Mami he said smiling awwww that's so nice for you two miss Taylor said smiling.

After that she ran through the little things with me like what I should eat what I shouldn't eat what I should do an what I shouldn't she then tells me that too much Starbucks is not good for the baby so I should cut down on it after talking a little longer knowing her more we finally left.

We were now heading to island grill because that was what I wanted, we were now in the drive thru ordering our food after collecting it we left

Calling back the place for the shirts I wanted printed they said it will be ready by 4 I then texted everyone and let them know that I want to tell them something important an that they should meet me at my house by 8 after doing that I rested my phone in my lap and started eating.

B weh we ago I said as I take a bite of the chicken mah check Pon eh warehouse and we can guh home after okay he replied can play some song tho I Said already connecting it weh yah ask fah if Yuh already a connect it he said laughing mnk I replied laughing as well.

We finally arrived at the warehouse after the longgg drive

never know something coulda deh Suh far are a tru bbz did a drive slow muss dat we were now getting ready to leave the car oyeeee weh yah guh tjay said looking at me weh mi fi a guh I replied looking at him confuse b stay inna eh car mi soon fwd just smt mi ago deal wid quick he said seriously Suh y mi cah come I replied annoyed.

Renae just easy nuh mi say mi soon come he said already leaving okay dyt I replied now going on my phone looking up from my phone I have now realized that the building seems to be a old bank or library I don't know what but the building is really big and at gate their are many guards and different men with guns.

Observing the place a little longer I'm really thinking that the bagga guards an all a dat kinda too obvious and unnecessary like dem need fi hide or stay some weh dem nah guh really show caz looking at this now mi can know a some illegal shit a gwan

After killing a little more time I suddenly wanted to pee an yuh knw mi nah guh piss up mi self or bend dung an piss nuh weh doe after thinking about what to do mi couldn't wul it nuh longer.