What. The. Fuck?

"ROSE! ROSE, WAKE UP!! " She all but woke, stirred a little, but didn't wake. "ROSALINE!! " The voice demanded of her, yet she still wouldn't get up, she wanted to, but she couldn't move. "ROSE!! " The voice became desperate, and by god she recognized it, Aelith. She had to wake up. She was having a bad dream,she'd fallen asleep in the woods,it took her away from her body, but she fought to get back, fought to wake up, Aelith sounded too rushed and panicked for her liking. So with a final mental push, she woke. Aelith jump back a little at her suddenly sitting up right, he breathed a sigh of what seemed to be relief. Smoke. She smelt fucking smoke. She opened her eyes and, god be with her, this was not a dream, the forest was burning. Eyes wide, darting around in search, Aelith's hurrying could wait a moment. "Wait, wait just a moment, Aelith. " He didn't wait, he was frantic,pulling her to her feet, he wanted to get out. Rose had bad PTSD about fire, it speaks for itself. But she didn't have time for flashbacks, she wanted to know if her wolves were okay, she couldn't leave them in a haste like her family did her, no. She was better than that, so despite Aelith's attemps snd shouts at her to come back so they could avoid being cooked alive, she ran. Possibly the fastest shes ever ran in her goddamn life.

He wasted no time in rushing through the heat after her, he didn't wanna lose her. Fallen trees, burnt to their cores, everywhere, but that did nothing to slow her down, her avoiding possible deaths kept Aelith running and jumping over burning bushes and trees to stay on her trail. She got to the den,and she wanted to fall to her knees and kiss the earth, inside of it, huddled together sniffing the area, the wolves, finally, thank the great mother they were okay, they didn't want to leave without her either. Eyes met and they ran for each other, but there was no time for hugs and pets,they did however, stare at Aelith as if his presence was nothing but a mere nuisance, he shook but did not dwell on it.

Once they were out,well and accounted for, Aelith spoke up"There's been a outbreak of some sort, Monsters. "She stared at him,expecting him to smile and giggle, tell her he was joking and some kiss-me-ass hunters just decided to set the whole damn forest on fire,this was not the case. He stared right back, and she searched, searched for some trace of sarcasm, there was none." Monsters? Like those make believe things in old stories? Those monsters? "She spoke with a steady tone, still not believing such thing happened. " I'm not joking here,Rose.This is serious, The village evacuated and they set the forest ablaze, the monsters were coming in from the north direction, they had no choice."She shook her head at him,opened her mouth to tell him off but didn't get a chance, a shrill sound cut her off, it came from the forest. She blinked, the fuck. Was that? "The FUCK. Was that? "It was his turn to shake his head, "The monsters you refuse to believe are coming to kill us all." He chuckled, she wanted to kick his teeth in, those things are real? "Oh, Great mother. " She repeated those words like a mantra out loud,"Oh, Great mother they're real, help us. "He stood as he heard another screech, pulled her with him. " Zombies. "He simply spoke as he guided her away from the mayhem, other things were set to fire, the village almost being engulfed in the flames as well, " What? " She phrased the question like he had asked her how to cure a plague. "I said they are zombies, and other things, but the main problem right now are the zombies, one scratch from them and thats it. " She let him pull her along, wolves steadily walking to their sides,she stared at the burning forest, lord, what did she do? "How do we kill them then? We need to know how to kill them if we want to survive. " she broke her arm out of his grip and settled a steady pace next to him, watching his features as she spoke"Is there a way to kill them? " he turned his head to her,looking for any cuts or burns she may have picked up during her run to the wolves, "Yes, there is, you simply remove their heads,Mother Gambin found out that there is a fungus that controls their dead brain cells"as she was about to speak, the earth shook, something was heading towards them,they stopped in their tracks to look back, eyes wide, they made a run for it.The zombies, thousands of them, millions perhaps,running at them"HOLY GREAT MOTHER THESE THINGS CAN BLOODY RUN? "How the fuck does this even happen? She was confused. How and why? Is the earth punishing them? Help them great mother. " You said something about a fungus right! Like a mushroom? "She jumped over large rock, gaze shifting from him to her path, " Yeah, just cut the main thing, in the head, and the rest of it just dies off! "She stoped then, he skated to a stop and looked back at her silently asking" are you fucking crazy? "Her lips curved up into a smile, pulled out her sword and got into a stance, ready to fight, he sighed, knowing what she planned to do before joining by her side, ready to defend her, the wolves joined to, Aelith told them" Just bite at their legs or something okay? Break em, we'll get the heads off"speaking to them as if they were human, they barked in response to his command, understanding. The wolves backed off and resided to the cover of the snow, preparing an ambush. The zombies approached and together, Aelith and Rose simply grinned a goofy one. "Alright, lets get this over with"She charged for them. Man, this might be fun.

Did u expect the zombie part so suddenly? Me neither,im just rolling with it atp, was it good tho? Sorry its short🙁

How was that? Listen, im pretty sure mushrooms dont work like that but bare with me will you, im trying 😭, was it good tho? Part 5? :D