0

I never Craved attention Until I tasted Yours

I never
Craved attention
Until I tasted
Yours.

..........................

"You wench!" Roared the small little boy eyes going wide with anger, his little manicure fingernails jabbing harshly at the poor maid stomach and ribcage making the maid twice his size double over in pain, as the young master she taking care of since pampers spew foul words a little child of his age should never say nor listen to.

"Y-young MASTER ! MERCY MERCY !" screamed the maid who was now holding her stomach in pain as she hurried to bow hoping to ease the young master rage , as her head fell with a loud thud making her pale skin turn a horrible red and purple as her blood dripped down like a broken faucet decorated not only her pale skin and black shiny hair but as well as the shiny polished marble flooring "MERCY MERCY " screamed the maid as if she was seeing the grim reaper she looked up to meet the young boy eyes to quickly hold onto the bottom of little boy whom she called master she tightly tug at the boys black slacks.

The young boy looked down at the maid with nothing but rage and spite in his cold gray eyes, "disgusting" said the boy "disgusting! DISGUSTING!!!" The little black hair boy screamed in anger "you wench!! Someone grab this wench and have her flogged Now!" He screamed out in disgust "GAURDS!" He exclaimed .

The sound of metal clanking could be heard drowning out the young maid pleads and begs as the guards run towards the sound of there young masters screams with large swords drawn ready to attack and kill if needed, "get this disgusting animal off of me NOW!" he screamed making the young maid try to plead for mercy, screaming as she felt the dull wooden sword that the young master had on his side for his previous sword training class ,as he start to bash the side of her head.

Leaving the poor young maid dizzy and blind sided making her version double before she was met with sweet peace as she fell unconscious on the boy black polished shoes

The boy grunted in displeasure as the maid blood smeared all over his white knee high socks and face , kicking her head off his now bloody shoe and socks he looked at the knights in anger "what took you so long ??" He said tilting his head as his hair fall all on the right side of his head "what took you fools so long" he hummed picking up his now bloody wooden sword that was now in two half's he pointed the sharp end of his now broken sword at the knights necks that were all bowing down in submission hoping to ease the crazy look in the little boy gray eyes hoping that the craze look will subside from the child's eyes because hoping is all they can do. The knights was frightened because they never saw such a young child with eyes they were usually seen on the battlefield where only the strong survive and the weak surrender they wonder what happened to the once happy and innocent young child they once knew, not the cold and unfeeling monster they were seeing before them.