Sakura, Diana, and the Mysterious Magic Book

Once, our moon was home to a great civilization ruled by Queen Selene and King Yue. Everything was peaceful, until the arrival of the Dark Moon.

To conquer the Moon, Akio, the Leader of the Dark Moon warriors, unleashed the Dark Moon's awesome power. Although their world was destroyed, Queen Selene and King Yue's last hope was the power of the Moon Crystal.

"My love, I hope you're not thinking about doing what I think you're about to do. It's too dangerous. You won't survive" said King Yue as he watched his beloved Queen with sadness.

"It's the only way, my love. I must sacrifice myself and our Kingdom to regain our peace. Just know that I love you" said Queen Selene as she looked at her beloved King as she let tears go.

"I love you too, my Queen. We'll always find our way back to each other in all shapes and forms" said King Yue as they both used all of their strength and power from the Moon Crystal to stop the Dark Moon but all their memories of that heroic fight were lost and now, they're reincarnated in new forms on Earth.

But their peace is not about last. The evil forces of the Dark Moon are about to unleash their powers on Earth. The King and Queen's adviser, Spinel, must find them and return their memories in order to save the Universe...And so, our story begins...

Dream

"Huh? What's going on? Who is that?" I asked as I saw Tokyo at night and a girl wearing a pink cap, cape, and some superhero clothing as she stood on a building.

"Huh? That looks like Sakura...but it...can't be...can it? Huh? What am I wearing? And who is that?" I asked, confused as I saw a bear-like creature with wings floating next to her. She is holding a staff while cards spin around her. I looked down at myself to see I was in different clothes and a very pretty wand in my hands. I looked up to see a black cat-like creature with wings.

I looked back to Sakura as she speaks with no dialogue and stepped forward. Wings appear on her shoes.

"Sakura!" I yelled as I ran to try and save her as she fell off the building and the next thing I know, I gasp and quickly jump awake.

"Wow, that was weird

"Wow, that was weird. It felt so real. Thank goodness it was only a dream" I said as I let out a sigh of relief.

My name is Diana Akatsuki. I'm an Eleventh grader at Seijou High School. My favorite subjects are Art and cooking. My least favorite is Math. My parents died when I was three and my grandmother took me in but she died when I was a freshman in high school. I miss them all very much and I know they would be so proud of me. My family now is the Kinomotos. There's Fujitaka Kinomoto. He's like a father to me. He checks on me all the time to make sure I do my homework and make sure that I eat and sleep enough. He's a college archeology professor. He's kind, and he cooks and sews well. There's Touya Kinomoto. He's my best friend along with Yukito Tsukishiro. We've all known each other since the 3rd grade. We do pretty much everything together. Then, there's my favorite person in the whole world, Touya's little sister, Sakura Kinomoto. She's the sweetest little girl in the world. Touya likes to pick on her all the time but what siblings don't fight. She's like a little sister to me and I watch out for her. I even make her snacks every day for lunch.