Diana's Challenging Opponent

"Good morning, Diana" said a voice as I opened my eyes to see Spinel floating above me.

"Morning Spinel" I said smiling as I sat up and stretched.

"You better get up if you don't want to be late" said Spinel.

"Ok. Is Akari up already?" I asked as I stood up.

"Yeah, she's getting ready" said Spinel.

"Ok. Well, I'm going to take a quick shower" I said as I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower then when I got out, got dressed in my uniform then I dried my hair, brushed it and placed it in a high ponytail.

I slipped on my slippers, grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs to see Akari.

"Morning Akari. How did you sleep?" I asked, smiling as I walked into the kitchen and began making breakfast.

"Morning Diana. I slept great. I want to thank you and Spinel again for letting me stay here" said Akari.

"It's our pleasure. Besides, it's the least we could do for how you helped us last night" I said smiling as I plated the food and placed it on the table.

I sat down and we ate. I finished first then began quickly baking some cookies. Once they were done, I packed them into little bags then placed them in my backpack.

I made our lunches then placed them in my backpack as the bell rang.

"I'll get it" said Akari as she finished eating, then stood up and walked to the door.

I grabbed hers and Spinels dishes as he quickly flew to my room. I finished washing the dishes when I heard voices behind me.

"Can I help you?" asked Akari.

"Uh...hi...is Diana here?" asked Touya.

"Yeah. Come on in. Diana! There's two guys here for you" said Akari as she walked in with Touya and Yukito behind her.

"Morning Touya. Morning Yuki" I said smiling.

"G...good morning Diana" said Yukito smiling.

"Morning...uh...Diana" said Touya as he couldn't stop staring at Akari.

"Right. Touya, Yuki, this is Akari Doi. She moved here from China last night. I bumped into her on my way home. She didn't have anywhere else to go so I offered her to stay here. Akari, this is Touya Kinomoto. He lives next door with his dad, fujitaka Kinomoto who's a college archeology professor at the University as well as Sakura Kinomoto, his little sister. She goes to Tomoeda Elementary. And this is Yukito Tsukishiro. He goes to Seijou High with us. They've been my best friends since the 3rd grade" I said smiling.

"It's nice to meet you both" said Akari, smiling.

"You too. It was nice of Diana to take you in" said Yukito, smiling.

"Yeah. Great job squirt" said Touya teasingly as he ruffled my hair.

"We should go or we're going to be late. We also have to go get Akari's schedule and locker" I said.

"Right. Let's go" said Yukito as we were walking out when I forgot about the locket, disguising pen and Akari's transformation pen.

"Akari, I forgot something. Come with me" I said as I grabbed her hand and dragged her up the stairs to my room.

"I forgot to mention, we're supposed to have my locket, disguising pen and you're transformation pen on us at all times when we leave the house in case something happens" I said as I placed my locket and disguising pen in my pocket.

"Right. I forgot" said Akari as she ran to her room and came out with her transformation pen and placed it in her pocket.

"One more thing" I said.