Diana's Tiring Sunday

"What a beautiful morning" I said smiling as I woke up early on a Sunday.

"You're up early on a Sunday, Diana" said Spinel.

"I guess I am. Let's have some breakfast and you could relax while I clean the house today" I said smiling as I got out of bed and stretched.

"I can help you. It's not a problem" said Spinel as we walked downstairs.

"Ok but nothing that's too heavy for you" I said as I began making breakfast.

I placed them on the table as we both sat down and ate. Once we were done, I grabbed our plates and cups and took them to the sink and began washing them.

 Once we were done, I grabbed our plates and cups and took them to the sink and began washing them

Spinel helped by putting the rest of the stuff away and began cleaning the table.

I dried the dishes and put them where they go. I turned around in time to see Spinel wiping down the table clean.

"Thanks Spinel. I'm going to put the laundry in to wash then I'll dust and mop then once the machine is done I'll hang them out to dry now that it's not raining anymore" i said smiling as i was walking up the stairs.

"I can put the laundry in the machine for you while you dust and mop. I'll even hang them outside for you" said Spinel as he flew to the laundry room.

"Thanks" I said smiling as I grabbed the duster and began dusting the whole living room, then I grabbed the vacuum and began vacuuming the carpets. I put the vacuum back where it went then I grabbed a rag and began cleaning the table in the living room.

I took the rag back to the kitchen then I grabbed the roller and began rolling the carpet and couches.

Once I was done, I grabbed the mop and bucket. I filled up the bucket with hot water and cleaning solutions and began mopping the floors. Once it was dry, i emptied out the water in the sink, rinsed out the mop then placed back where they went.

I walked to the laundry room to get the clothes to hang them but Spinel was already there putting them in the basket.

"I was going to do that" i said smiling.