Chapter 8

8.....

Previously at Sex Academy. Well maybe things are starting to turn around, I mean it was awkward but Kylie did have a nice conversation with Carl, and maybe with both of their attraction towards each other something will happen. But what about Jason, with the drunken flirting and the apologizing, will Kylie forgive him? And what about Landon, I mean how awkward was that? And how will their first day of normal schooling go?

Slipping out of her uniform was hard, Kylie's body was filled with exhaustion and all she wanted was a long nap. She pulled on her leggings and a white t shirt. Today was strange in so many ways, everything to do with Carl. But still she couldn't deny that she wasn't looking forward to seeing him again.

Kylie padded out of her room and straight for the kitchen, in search of something sugary. She concluded with a bag of sour patch kids and some skittles. Then she found a comfortable indent in the couch-a perfect fit for her butt. She sat comfortably and clicked on the tv.

Kylie was certainly glad none of the guys had come back yet, she just wanted to be alone to think about the events of the day. But the main event running through her head was the perfect O that Carl's lips formed when-things were happening. And his long, thick fingers that could do anything to her body.

Kylie had never felt this way, especially from just looking at a boy, this didn't just happen. Except now it was happening a lot.

She tried to push the thoughts out of her mind as she settled for Love Comes Softly, one of her favorite movies.

***

The heavy wood door closed and Kylie heard the sound of the lock. She didn't turn around, nervous that it was Jason, instead she kept her eyes glued on Love's Enduring Promise, the second movie to the series.

From behind her, Kylie heard faint footsteps and a deep sigh, she suddenly recognized who it was. "Hey Sam," she said as she propped herself up on the couch to look at him.

"I am so fucking pissed. I mean who the hell does Nicole think she is?" He sighs again and stomps into the kitchen.

Curiosity gets the best of her, she wanted to know what happened. Before Kylie could fully get out of her seat and walk over to where he stands, he's already in her face beginning the story. "I mean, all I did was ask her out on a date, then she totally freaked out and told everyone that I tried to rape her. What the hell is wrong with her? I'm totally date-worthy... Right?" He peeked at Kylie, hazel eyes peeking out through his long lashes.

Sam was already making himself comfortable on the arm rest of the couch, pouring his heart and soul into her mind. "Ummm, I'd rather not answer that question," Kylie said quickly.

"Come on, I totally am?" He raised a brow and leaned over his knees towards her.

"You're full of yourself." That was the first thing he showed off the moment she met him, his arrogance. Yes he was kind, but way to cocky to have a decent conversation.

"It's called confidence," he said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Don't be jealous cuz' you don't got some."

Kylie couldn't help but let a laugh slip. She was confident, she believed in herself, and she most certainly was not jealous of Sam. I mean, Kylie had absolutely no reason to be, he was rude and snarky, and didn't know a thing about anything. "I'm not jealous," She choked on the words as they stumbled through her roaring laughter.

"Oh yes you are."

She rolled her eyes and clicked play on her movie. "I'm done with you."

He stifled a laugh and walked back into the kitchen. Kylie couldn't hold back the roaring laughter when Sam jumped and tripped to the sound of the front door slamming. Nate walked in and plopped down beside her on the couch. "Whatcha watchin'?"

"A movie that you wouldn't understand."

Kylie heard shuffling behind her, the thought that it could be Jason made her freeze in her crater and wait.

Jason never said a word. The one to break the silence was Nate. "Hey, I brought my brother over, I hope you don't mind?"

That's probably why Jason didn't say anything. It wasn't Jason, this was actually Nate's brother. Kylie twisted around in her seat to meet the gaze of his friend.

When her eyes met his, Kylie recognized those bright green eyes and shaggy dark hair... "Carl?" She questioned. Her face was surely red from the thought of him leaving her standing like an idiot.

<<

"So what'd you think of my performance earlier? You were practically eye raping me."

Kylie let out a horrendous laugh that didn't sound remotely human. Her eyes darted to the ground and she had no clue what to say. "It was..."

Ding.

"I'll be expecting an answer later." It was Carl who left Kylie standing alone this time. She stood there for a few seconds, confused with what just happened. She didn't move until she heard the bell ring echoing in her mind.

looking around the room, Kylie realized that she was the only one left. She grasped tightly on her bag and sprinted for her last class. This was totally his plan.

>>

"Hi, Kylie right?" He asked, sounding like she had been mentioned once. He smiled, only so just Kylie could see.

"Oh you guys know each other?" Nate asked.

Carl smiled again.

Yep! Kylie's face was surely a tomato with eyes. "Yeah," she said at the same time Carl said, "Not really."

"Oh, well then," Nate replied, clearly as confused as Kylie felt.

Kylie knew that she was 50 shades of red and her eyes were wide. Wow Carl. Now I totally seem like some creepy stalker, Kylie should have just said no. Carl smirked and said, "I'm just messing with you." He turned towards Nate who's green eyes were bright and dark hair was dangling in his eyes. She never realized how much he looked like Carl, but probably because she had just met Carl this morning. "We met earlier today," Carl said.

"Oh?" Nate questioned, curiosity clear in his voice.

"Right after I got a blowjob," Carl said bluntly as he picked at his fingers.

"Oh!"

Kylie's eyes widened. Yep, she was certainly embarrassed. "I'm gonna go to my room," she whispered as she sat up off the couch.

"Wait," Carl whispered as he grabbed her wrist. And on cue, Nate's eyes widened as he attempted to sneak away, but he didn't go unnoticed. Kylie glared at him, silently scolding him.

"What?" Kylie was irritated and seriously frustrated. And not just because he was so complicating, she was sexually frustrated. Even though she had never had sex, she had been through a lot in the last two days. Kylie made out with an ex friend, gave a hand-job, received a mind blowing hand-job and a terrible one. Witnessed a blow-job and saw some very interesting things. She needed to do something.

"I-I," he stuttered. "Umm..." Those bright green eyes watched every movement of her lips, he studied them and she knew that she wanted to kiss him. She didn't know why her body was reacting this way, she had never even thought sexually about anyone, but now her mind was in the gutter.

Carl leaned in slightly, silently asking permission with his eyes. Their lips were merely centimeters away, and Kylie was the one breaking the space. She planted her lips on his. Kylie knew this was like a one night stand kind of thing, but only with lips. This is sex academy, I'm sure upperclassmen learned about seducing.

They became a mess of lips and hands and saliva. Kylie gently pulled on his hair as she kissed him hard and quick. It wasn't passionate or sensual. It was full of lust and loneliness, it was a reason to get close and personal. His arms trailed her back as they slowly glided towards her room.