Chapter 2

2.....

Previously at Sex Academy. Kylie is new at Grant High School (aka: Sex Academy). Here she will learn the basics of pleasuring a man without giving up her virginity. And with no girlfriend to talk to, sharing a dorm with men, how will she handle things? Who will she talk to about boys?

Kylie wakes with her head spinning and the faint sound of moaning. Not sure about what was going on around her, she pulls herself out of bed and looks at the pink One Direction clock sitting on her dresser; two o'clock is across the screen in bright green letters.

She slips on her purple fuzzy slippers and walks out of her bedroom. As Kylie opens the door, the moaning is incredulously louder. And now Kylie is sure that it wasn't just in her head. Stepping next to Sam's room, Kylie realizes that's where it's coming from.

The noise is a little alarming and freaky enough to send shivers down your spine. Kylie places her hand on the silver knob and twists the door open. "Is everything alright?" She asks, peeking inside.

"Kylie?" Sam asks.

She looks deeper into the darkness and notices a blonde curly hair hanging off the side of his Sam's bed. As her eyes adjust to the darkness, it's easy to realize that there's two bodies on the bed. A girl laying underneath Sam, her arms are wrapped tightly around his torso holding his body between her legs.

Sam takes a glance at me before turning back towards her. He grasps her breasts and that's Kylie's cue to leave.

Oh god. I can't believe I just saw that. Why did I not realize what that noise was? Kylie mentally slaps herself in the face for being so stupid. She brushes her hair out of her eyes and heads back for her room. As her fingers grasp the door knob, a faint sound is heard behind her, footsteps.

"Kylie? What are you doing up so early?" She turns around to find Jason wearing only boxers. His abs are enough to make her stare dumbfounded. His sleepy blue eyes meet her hazel ones and he raises a brow.

"I just heard Sam..." Kylie trail off, not wanting to finish the sentence. Oh you know, I just saw a boy I just met today doing the dirty deed.

"Yeah me to," he chuckles. "Do you want to watch some tv with me?"

"Sure," Kylie says and follows the masculine figure towards the couch to sit down. They fight over a couple of movies and then end up watching a movie about romance, and the other about some war. As they watch the movies, they start by sitting side by side, but end up sprawled across the couch and on top of each other.

***

When the movie is over, Kylie rushes to the shower, washing away all the sweat and nerves. She ends up wearing a black v neck, light skinny jeans, and combat boots. She lightly curls at the ends of auburn hair and puts on natural makeup and before deciding that she looks like her usual self.

When Kylie makes her way out of the bathroom, Jason is standing in the kitchen, vertical to the bathroom, and staring. "Wow you clean up nicely," he says earning a laugh from Sam and Nate.

"Haha so funny," Kylie grumbles as she grabs her purse and heads for the door.

She hear footsteps behind her and the raspy voice from Jason, "Wait up." He skips to catch up with her. "I'll show you to your classes," he says as his thick fingers-that she can't seem to pull her eyes away from-run through his hair. All the possibilities of things he could do to her with those fingers, runs through her mind. The way his lips are curved perfectly, the cute dimples when he smiles, how he-no stop!

"A-alright," she stutters, her breath catching in her throat.

Ding. Ding. Ding. The first bell signaled that it was time to head to first period, which Kylie and Jason were doing.

"What's first?" Kylie asks curiously.

"I'm not sure, it's in room -103, but that's all I know," Jason replies.

Once they reach the classroom, Kylie chooses a seat in the back, far away from the crowd. Jason walks up to the short hazel eyed Kylie and says while pointing at the seat next to her, "Can I sit here?"

Kylie peeks around the room at all of the girls with much better bodies and bigger breasts than her, "Why do you want to sit by me?" She asks.

He looks around the room, in his mind, she was just as hot as the blonde girl who's thong was nearly showing and the girl in way-too-clothes. Running his fingers through his perfectly placed hair, he says, "I don't know anyone else, and it's one boy and one girl at every table."

Without thinking Kylie shrugs and pulls out the chair for him. He takes a seat as the teacher walks through the door.

"Hello class," she says walking up a step to a more elevated floor. "I'm Ms. Williams, the freshmen kissing teacher."

Kylie quickly turns to Jason, "What?"

"Does that mean I have to kiss you?" Jason asks, clearly amused.

"You knew this would happen, that's why you sat by me, right?" Kylie demands.

"No," Jason replies.

Kylie glares at him for a mere moment to tell if he's lying. Before she can declare her answer, Jason chuckles and adds, "fine maybe I did."

"Gross." But really Kylie would like to kiss him, but of course she would never tell him that. He chuckles and turns his gaze back on Ms. Williams.

"Remember where your sitting, this is your seat for the rest of the year."

"Yes," Kylie says, but only to herself.

"Before we start a lesson, I want you to test your partners lips, but remember this is only kissing. No further than that"

Jason and Kylie look over at each other both surprised with where this had went. Looking around the room, Kylie is aware that most of the class has already began kissing their partners. She had never kissed a guy before so she wasn't sure if she would be any good at it, in fact she didn't even know if she knew how to kiss.

"Are you going to kiss me?" Jason asks. Kylie slowly turns her head back towards him. His hands-the ones She wants all over her body-grasp at her waist and pull her on his lap. Without realizing it, she snakes her arms around his neck and their lips press together.

The kiss starts slow, and Kylie can barely keep up with him. She felt embarrassed and her cheeks heat.

Jason breaks the kiss, "Is this your first time?" Kylie nods feeling self conscious. "I can tell," he says before chuckling. Kylie turns a brighter shade of red and awkwardly adjusts herself on his lap with her arms around his neck. "Just follow my lead," he says. Then his lips are back on hers, and they share a "friendly" kiss.