Chapter 4 • The Broken Agreement

TW
Mentions of blood
Swearing

It was morning and One was walking around the O.N neighborhood while thinking about the agreement they made with Three, and thought what they should do when someone finds the dead body and when it's then reported by the news. One got very deep into the thought that they didn't realize they were already home. One then tried to open the door with some struggling due to them no longer having any arms. When he got inside he decided to use the bathroom to make sure that he washed off all the blood.

After he checked he then went to go rest. He woke up when it was sunset due to knocking on the door so he got down from his bed and walked to the door. When he opened the door he was pinned to the floor by Three, and they looked pissed.

One was panicking knowing how much trouble he was about to be in.
Three:" I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO LET ANYBODY DEAD ON THE NEWS...BUT LOOK WHAT WE HAVE NOW. A DEAD ASS BODY BEING REPORTED ON THE FUCKING NEWS! I THOUGHT WE HAD AN AGREEMENT ONE. " Three kept on yelling at One while he was scared half to death. Whenever Three gets angry he can be absolutely terrifying. One somewhat felt a tear starting to form because of Three yelling at them. He loved them but because Three's very upset at him, he's doubting his chances that he'll be with them.

{ Three's POV }
I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THAT THIS STUPID AS HELL INTEGER LIED TO ME. WE HAD AN AGREEMENT YET HE BROKE IT. I swear to Infinity, I'M GONNA KILL THIS MF.

I kept on yelling at One until I sorta lost control. I lifted up one of my arms and balled up my fist. I was getting ready to punch One in the face until he started begging for me to stop in a scared tone. He struggled to get out of my grasp and started to cry in fear.

{ No one's POV }

Three saw one crying and begging so they let them go. One started to back up and was breathing heavily, thinking of nothing else but fear and the pain they could have been in.

Three got up and walked towards One. This made him nervous. One backed up more until he hit the wall, making him tear up more. Three then without warning kneed down to One's level and hugged him. One softly gasped at the sudden remorse and started to cry in Three's 'shoulder'.

Three:" One, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking it just.{sigh} We had an agreement and yet you broke it. A zero is now on the news and people are worried. You're the owner of this playground(town) so, I'm worried you might accidentally rat yourself out. I was just, worried for your safety. I'm sorry. "

Three then decided that maybe instead of One eating arms, they could eat some raw meat as a substitute. Though it might not work, it was something to test out. Three then left One's house and went on with their night. One then thought that maybe, just maybe, they'll have a chance to be with Three.

A/N
544 Words when not counting this Authors Note! Anyways, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter and have a Great Day/Night.