Chapter 5 • Wounds and Betrayal

TW
Blood
Gore
Death ( obv- )
Swearing

| nighttime, One is eating some raw meat that Three bought from the butcher while the news plays in the background |

News anchor: The police are still investigating of what happened last night. The teeth marks are sharp from what the police have said and others. More on the story as it develops

One: ( turns off the TV and puts the meat away )
. . . The truth will be found soon that's for sure, and this raw meat diet won't last long either.
( Puts the meat away and goes to his room )

| Morning 8:27 September 15 |

{ Two's POV }
I was walking like I'd usually do in the morning, getting something to eat from the cafe and maybe talking to one of the Zeros there. I was about to reach the cafe until I heard a scream come from a huge bush. The people who were near gave a quick look and then walked faster as others went to investigate the noise.

I follow behind and peeked from above and saw, A HAND!
It Was Bloody And The Bone Was Still There-! The Look Of It Is Gonna Make Me Sick- . . .

There was some blood on the leafs and there was a trail leading outside of the bush and into the woods, and to be certain the hand looks like another Zeros. Last murder happened in the woods, maybe it is a wild animal . . .

I back up and started to walk home as some of the others did too. Guess that's the end of my morning routine . . .

I got back home and went to the kitchen since I wasn't able to go to the cafe. I made myself some toast and ate it. I then went to my office and grabbed my book to start writing, maybe it'll take my mind off of what happened today.

| Noon 5:10 |

{ Six's POV }
I was on the couch as Nine was leaning on me, asleep. I lightly pushed him off and went outside.

I know Nine needs my comfort from what happened yesterday, but he's asleep rn so I might as well get some fresh air while I can.

I started walking until I saw a bush, it had some blood on its leaves and a then a trail behind. Some police tape was around the bush so I didn't see much. I decided to follow the trail of blood because well first no one is really around and second why not?

I started walking with the trail, some parts of the line were bigger than the rest, like mini puddles. I then saw a piece of cloth with blood on it from a pointy stick.

I grabbed the cloth and stick and looked further to see a stream, and next to it was, the zeros . . . body- WTF, ANOTHER ZERO, DEAD!?

I backed up and ran, I ended up getting lost- WHY DIDN'T I FOLLOW THE TRAIL OF BLOOD BACK I'M FUCKING STUPID-! Sigh at least my jokes are better than my dumbass-

I kept on running until I tripped over a vine, scraping my knee. I winced in pain and tried to brush the dirt away from the injury, didn't want to get an infection or anything . . .

I got back up with the help of a tree in my reach and started limbing my way out of the woods. I was almost there until I saw One! I quickly limbed my way over there until I realized that, drops of blood were dripping out of his mouth and a cut on his side.

'ONE! ARE YOU OKAY-!?' I asked, though he didn't respond. He slowly started walking towards me, eyes stalking me. I backed up, I didn't like this, he's scaring me . . .

{ No Ones POV }

One quickly lunged onto Six's arm and ripped it clean off his 'body'. Six then made a blood curdling scream and fell to the floor, tears pouring out his eyes as he backs up.

One then tried to strike again but was stabbed on the same side with a scar by the sharp stick Six had.

One hissed in pain and then bit Six and ripped off his other arm. Six, losing a lot of blood, passed out and passed away right there. One quickly took the arms and started running to a near by river. He cleaned himself up and his wound and started to run back home.

{ One's POV }
T-That Stupid Motherfucker Stabbed Me- I'm Still bleeding From The Stab Wound . . . I need Three's Help.

I kept on running until I made it to the fence of my backyard. I threw the arms over the fence with my mouth and then ran to Three's backyard, used the rock and hopped over and collapsed onto the ground. I winced in pain as Three opened the door to their backyard and saw me lying there.

I looked at them with slightly teary eyes, the pain was killing me- . . . They picked me up and carried me to their couch and placed me down.

I flinched when they started applying medicine to my wound to get rid of the bacteria. Three then put on the bandage and covered me with a blanket.

Three:" okay, all of your wounds have been tended to, now rest up so you can have more energy to heal up okay?"

' Alright . . . Goodnight Three ' I said

Three:" Night One . . . ( quickly kisses One's 'forehead' and goes to their room )"

D-did he just, KISS ME-! My Face Started To Flush So I Tried To Hide It And Just Went To Sleep.

A/N

930 words this time- anyways, idk what to say here so have a Great Day/Night!