Year 0 (pt. 1)

(Zoey's POV)
The infection has been going on for years now, I'm still surprised how I'm alive. Sadly, Bill didn't make it, but we must go on. As I run from the Horde along with the other survivors, I slipped on a tiny puddle of water. Luckily, I caught myself on a creme colored van, what I didn't know was I WAS A FUCKING ALARM CAR! Suddenly, the Horde comes flying around the corner, stumbling on eachother. I ran away as fast as I can while watching Francis getting ripped apart and cannibalized! Me and Louis made it into an alleyway, barley lit and very gloomy. after a while of searching for a safe room, I heard horrible screeching coming from behind me...the screaming echoed through the alley while getting louder. "WHAT THE HELL?!", Louis said, turning pale as a sheet. Soon after, a dark shadow leaped out of the darkness and pinned me! "Ahh! HOODIE BASTARD!" I shout while Louis attempts to aim at the blood-frenzied zombie. Just then, a screamer appeared out of nowhere, thank God Louis got that thing, at least scared him away. The hooded infected was still clawing at me with his filthy talons. Louis shot him in the side of his torso, he yelped and jumped off of me, probably never to be seen again. "What took you so long!?!" I snarl as Louis kind of looked guilty of letting that hunter try and rip me into shreds. Anyways we progress...

(Smoker's POV)
"AAHH!" I hear in the distance. As I run to the balcony, my friend Tabbi, a hunter, comes to me doing an awkward limp. "Oh my God, what happened out there?" I yelled in shock, "I tried getting food for us and I got shot... It still hurts..." He said while trembling in pain. "Just stay here, where was this?" I say, "Umm, s-somewhere near the pawn shop I think..." Tabbi replied. I ran down there as fast as I could, thanking him for his efforts. I got on
A building that made up an alley and saw two uninfected, one in a red jacket, one in a white suit. I decided to take the suit guy and start strangling him from the building. "CRAP! LOUIS!" the other one blurted, But she was out of ammo. I kinda feel bad for choking this so called "Louis", but we were opposites. I called Tabbi over to get the job done, He came soon enough. "Hey Tabbi, I got rid of one of them, Go ahead and get her." I said to him while staring at the lone survivor. "Kieran, you know I'm still slightly injured, right?" Tabbi said in a confused manner, "Meh, you can still pounce correctly. Just try to do it." I said. "Fine, but can't you just strangle them again?" Tabbi tiredly says. I sigh and agree with him, I walk out to the edge again. I went to constrict her, and successfully did it. After a while of struggling and stuff, she just... blacked out.

(Normal POV)
"I, uhh, think she's dead!" Kieran shouts to the rest of the infected, "Shove her in a saferoom for later!" A boomer says. "Otto, PLEASE, I know your fatass is going to take the corpse for yourself! You can't fool me!" Kieran said, "HAHA! He just called you a fatass! Ha!" A random Jockey laughed while pointing at him.