Year 0 (pt.2) "A new era"

"NOBODY INVITED YOU!" Tabbi tells the Jockey. Just then, a loud 'KABOOM' was heard nearby, "AHHH!! CRAP!!" Tabbi blurted while leaping into the air like a cat. Out of curiosity, Otto decides to stray away from the crowd to see what happened. "Guys, they're fighting again...", He says to the group, "ugh, this happens ALL THE TIME! What is the problem between them." Tabbi says. "Ok, THAT'S IT! IM CALLING A MEETING!" Kieran yells out. Two minutes later, The meeting was held near the subways, "Why are we here?" Asked the screamer, "Because, SOME PEOPLE don't know how to socialize..." Kieran shouts. "So, why do y'all keep fighting?" Otto asks, "Well, he called me the definition of steroid abuse!" The Tank snarled, "And HE called me a one armed twit!" A charger snapped. An argument suddenly started, Tabbi silently growled to himself while some members of the Horde tried to break it up. "Look, we can split up with our own groups. Maybe that will help, just a theory." The witch mumbled from the stairway. "Hmm, that makes some sense." Kieran says. They all agreed to split up, but before they officially left, Tabbi asked "Umm, how would we see each other?" "We don't need to, ya know." One of the commons replied. They leave the meeting...