The prophecy

(This takes place 1,980 years later...)

Somewhere in Chicago USA, a witch walked down the street, accompanied by two commons. "The corner store is just another block!" She said surprisingly happy, "Felicia, they might not let you get anything due to your kind's stereotypes." A female common says. "Yeah Felicia. Plus, you NEED to get over your sugar addiction!" The male says in a disappointed tone, "Sammy, Tom, We're here. Let's go." Felicia said. They all walk into the small store and grab some rock candy, They leave as Felicia wolfs down one of their candies. "Slow down girl. It's fine, it's not like you're starvi- Oh... Sorry, was that uncalled for..." Sam said, "We should probably sit down." Felicia says, "I know a good place, there's an old graveyard with a tiny place to chill. Plus, I get to see how people died, hehe.".
-------------------------------------------

They talk to eachother on the way to the cemetery. \(°^°')/ idk
-------------------------------------------
"So, where are we sitting?" Tom asked, "Maybe near that gravestone with the crucifix." Felicia replies. The group grabs their stuff and moves to the grave, That sit down and eat for a while when Felicia notices something weird on the tombstone. It had gloomy, glowing writing engraved in it, the writing looked like some sort of prophet. "Hey guys, what the hell is up with this grave story!?" Felicia says a little startled by it, "Well, what does it say?" Both Sam and Tom said confused. (Felicia reads the writing, which is still being written) "Well..., If we get those people, maybe we can achieve world peace!" Felicia excitedly exclaimed, "Maybe, are you sure we won't be killed on the way though..?" Tom asked, "Oh come on Tom, it will be fun!" Sam said. "Ok! It's decided, we're going on an adventure!" Felicia said.