3. ...𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃

"Hey Sam, wait up!" Bella shouted as the older girl was just about to drive off. "Hey, leave her! She doesn't want to talk to-" her boyfriend started, earning a cold look from the younger girl.

"Sam stop". The girl ordered, earning the older girls attention. "Can I see her? Tara" the shorter girl asked. Sam paused, rolled her eyes slightly but eventually agreed. "Get in" she said.

There was obvious tension in the car, both girls were silent and they were so unfamiliar with each other, yet had so much in common. "Can I ask you something?" Sam broke the tension. "Go ahead" Bea said. "You'll probably think im crazy or something" Sam said, her head lowering slightly but still keeping her eyes on the road. "Depends if your gonna accuse me of murder or something" the girl chuckled. "No, no its not about that" the older girl sighed. "Do you ever see her?" Sam asked, genuinly. "Who?" Bea was left completly confused. "Your sister". Sam solemly said. Bea's eyes immediately dropped. "All the time" the younger girl admitted, her eyes once again becoming glossy. "Thank god" Sam started. "I thought I was going crazy, I see my dad all the time" she admits.

"Does your dad talk to you as well?" The shorter girl asked. "Yep, but sometimes as a killer, but sometimes as a father. I can't wrap my head around it" The older girl admitted. "What about you? Does your sister talk to you?" She asked. "Every morning, as I look into the mirror, shes there. Over my shoulder talking to me about my life. Sometimes she gives me advice, like a sister would" the younger girl's voice was starting the break at the end of her sentences. "And the other times?" Sam questioned, careful not to upset the teen. "Sometimes she'll tell me to go awful things, sometimes she'll tell me that i'm just like her." Bea's voice was really cracking now, becoming more noticeable to Sam, who comfortingly rubbed her hand on the girl's shoulder. "Hey, I know we dont really know each other that well, but you can talk to me" the older girl said, a soft tone in her voice. "Thank you" she replied. "And don't ever think your sick and twisted like your sister was, because your not, Bella" the older girl said, comfortingly.

"You can call me Bea" the teen replied, earning a soft smile from the older girl.

—————————

The elevator pinged as the two brunettes arrived on the second floor of the hostpital. "Shes just down this hall, second room on the right" sam said, leaving the younger girl to talk to a cop.

Bea slowly knocked on the door as she calmly entered into Tara's room.

"D-do I know you?" Tara questioned. Bea was simply in awe of the girls perfect features. Her freckles, her nose and her silky, dark hair. "Um- no, but I just wanted to come and make sure you're okay after- you know". The girl stammered as she spoke, "I'm Bella, but you can call me Bea" the girl offered. She never normally lets people she doesn't know call her by her nickname, but for some reason she offered it to Tara. "Well I'm hooked up to all of this shit and my hand feels like a brick, but other than that I'm great." Tara let out a soft laugh, resulting in Bea being in complete awe of her dimples.

——————————-(time skip bc im lazy asf)

Bea was seated on a wooden chair next to Tara's bed waiting for a response after the news she has just dumped on the girl. "So let me get this straight- your Sidney Prescott's cousin AND the sister of a serial killer?" Tara was in disbelief, but not in an angry way, just shocked. "Ding ding ding" the other girl replied, giggling slightly. "God you've been through so much, a-are you okay?" Tara asked, placing a hand on Bea's out of comfort, causing some sort of faint spark to go down Bea's spine. She tried to ignore it at first "I should be the one asking you that!" Tara just giggled. "Have you met my friends yet?" She questioned. "You mean the ones that point blank accused me of trying to murder you? Yeah I have" bea replied. "Please ignore Mindy, she gets too involved in horror sometimes, shes cool really" Tara explained. "If you say so, Carpenter". "Yes I do, Roberts" tara replied, both girls' eyes' meeting and soft smiles washing their faces.

The silence was broken by the door bursting open, making both the teens break eye-contact and swing their heads towards the door.

A/n - heyyyyyyy
I hate this chapter ngl but i needed a lil filler chapter before the next one sooooo
Anyways yall pls dont judge me this is my first book lmao
Tara x bea???????? ;))))))