5. 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝑔𝒶𝒸𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

T/W - blood, stabbing, murder :(
——————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Bea call Tara!" Sam raised her voice, starting to panic.

"Where's your phone? I don't have her number" the teen replied. Suddenly, a vibrating tone can be heard coming from the pocket of Bea's hoodie.

The brunette immediately pulls it out, already having a gut-wrenching feeling as to who could be on the other end of the line.
Fuck.
Shit, shit, shit is all the teen could think as her eyes were met with 'Unknown Number' on the bright screen of her phone. Dewey and Sam's eyes widening as they too come to the realisation.

Without thinking twice, Bea swiped her trembling thumb across the answer button and raising the phone to her ear with her shaking hand.
"Hello, Bella" the iconic yet petrifying raspy voice spoke.

"Fuck you, where are you?" The teen questioned, not sounding as scared as she looked. The girl had always been good at hiding her emotions and bottling them up, showing that clearly now.

"I think you know" ghostface replied. "Put me on speaker, I want Tara's bitch of a sister to hear me" he demanded.

"Fuck you" bea replied through a whisper through her teeth and she selected the option for the call to be on speaker.

"What do you want asshole!" The older girl shouted, trying to keep her eyes on the road. "You see Samantha, I'm with two veryyyy special people" he started, Tara's cries could be heard in the background.

"You lay a finger on them and I will slit your fucking throat!" The older girl threatened, clearly dead serious.

"Not if I get them first!" Ghostface snapped back at the girl. "Now, I'll give you a choice. Who will it be? Your helpless pincushion of a sister? Or your precious boyfriend?" He snarled.

"No, no you won't touch them!" Sam replied, earning a wide-eyed look from Bea.

Was she really not gonna pick her own fucking sister?

More screams could now be heard, even more clearly, the phone assumingly held up to Tara's face.

"Sister or boyfriend? Sister or boyfriend? Sister or boyfriend? Sister or boyfriend?" The killer taunted, speeding his pace up each time he repeated the question.

Sam couldn't get her words out, or even form any words due to her ever trembling voice, however, the three were already 10 steps ahead of ghostface.

"Come on Samantha, whats taking you so long?" He taunted.

"Maybe I'm just stalling for time, Fuckface!" The older girl shouted as the elevator door pinged, signalling it was open.

All their eyes immediately met with a black figure standing over a helpless Tara, knife up, ready to kill. Luckily, three clear shots were taken from Dewey's gun, making the figure run down the adjacent hallway.

"Tara!" Sam screamed, upon seeing her helpless sister bleeding on the floor.

"I'll get her Sam, go get Richie!" The younger girl said, using her 'survival instincts' Sid had always made he practice.

"Oh my god Tara" be whispered through her teeth, paired with a sign of relief. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Sam dragging Richie towards the elevator doors, immediately resulting in here grabbing Tara's un-injured arm and wrapping it around her shoulders, making herself act as a crutch for the girl.