Fern

Tony wasn't sure what he was doing but he wanted attention from one specific person. He had enjoyed his weekend with Bucky but he missed his girlfriend. She had been focused first on Bucky and now on Steve, making Tony feel left out.

"Hello, Love." The aforementioned girlfriend surprised him, entering the workshop and carrying pancakes. "I brought you something to eat."

"I'd rather eat you." His mouth moved faster than his brain sometimes. His cheeks tinted pink but he flashed a cocky grin at her.

"Maybe later." Kayla snorted, setting the tray down and climbing in Tony's lap. She sounded amused though.

"I'll hold you to that." Tony promised. He started eating, moaning happily at the blue berries in them. "You're the best."

"I try." Her eyes held a sad expression and she kissed his cheek. "Finish up, Tony." She wanted him to eat first and then would talk to him.

Tony nodded slowly and finished his food, sipping the mug of coffee she pressed into his hands after. Her focus was on making sure he was full. "I'm good now."

"Let's go over there." The Deity stood up and led Tony to the ratty couch that had made the move from New York with them. She sat down and held one of Tony's hands with both of hers. "First off. We are not breaking up with you."

"Oh thank god." Tony muttered, feeling relieved. He logically knew they loved him and wanted him but it was still a deep seated fear for him.

"I know I've been neglecting you, Tony. And I'm more sorry than I can ever tell you." Kayla squeezed his hand and then slipped her fingers between his. Her other hand rested on Tony's knee now. "I'm going to try and make it up to you. I never even realized I was neglecting you and Steve until Steve said something. But that's not an excuse. We're in a polyamorous relationship and we should be making sure we check in with ALL of our partners to make sure everyone is doing okay. And I was thinking that maybe we could have a few days alone together. You and I. To get settled again? If you want."

"I do." Tony nodded quickly. He wanted her alone for a bit. "I think maybe Steve and Bucky can go on a trip? Like I did with Bucky."

"I think that would be perfect. But we have to talk about it. Or we could go on our own trip instead." Kayla kissed Tony's cheek again, letting her lips linger.

"Either way." Tony turned his head and kissed her gently. The easy affection continued like they had never stopped.

"Anything you want, Tony. I mean it." Her voice was a bit stern. She wanted to have time with just Tony.

"I think I want a kiss." Tony pretended to think about it. He grasped her chin and turned her face towards his. He kissed her very thoroughly, one hand in her hair.

"As many as you want, Tony. Any time you want." Kayla laughed a bit, panting. It was always a pleasure to kiss one of her lovers. "I want you."

"Right here." Tony decided, hand disappearing up her dress. He tugged her underwear down and helped her straddle his thighs.

"I think this is a first." Kayla hummed and then bit Tony's neck.

"Sex on the 'shop couch? Yes for us." Tony had been railed by both Bucky and Steve on it. He pressed into her after fingering her open. He always enjoyed positions that he could see her face in.

Kayla pressed her hands to his chest and lifted herself, setting a rhythm and felt his hands touch her breasts. He loved to touch as much of her as possible. "You feel amazing in me, Tony. God. You're so hot in me."

Tony just groaned lowly, dipping his head to kiss down her neck. He sucked a few marks as his hands slid to her hips. The genius adjusted her rhythm and pace until they were both moaning, his hips jerking up. He couldn't help it.

"I want you to finish in me." She whispered in his ear. The unexpected words pushed him over the edge, her hips moving nonstop on him. She had had Hecate help her with a handy little spell to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Tony came with a shout, fingers gripping tight enough to bruise her pale skin. He had not been expecting to be allowed to finish inside her. They had had a rule for the entire time they had been together of being careful NOT to do that. His entire body shook a bit as he rode out his orgasm. He never even noticed when her own orgasm hit her until her inner walls clenched around his sensitive cock. "Fuck." He hissed.

"We just did." Kayla teased him once she caught her breath. Her legs were shaking and she seated herself fully in his lap. Her arms were around his neck and she lazily kissed his skin. "Felt so good. Love when you fuck me, Tony."

"That's hot." Tony laughed a bit. He was rubbing her thighs and watching how she curled onto him. "My gorgeous girl."

"I am yours." Kayla agreed with him. She liked the possessiveness. "I love you."

"I love you too." Tony kissed the top of her head. He was already thinking of the destinations they could go to. "I have a private Island off the coast of Greece."

He felt the way she froze slightly, her breath hitching in her chest. It wasn't the reaction he had expected. He looked down and saw her teary eyes looking up at him.

"I haven't really been to Modern Greece too much. It's hard." She admitted, kissing his chin. "Because it's similar yet different to how it used to be. Some things are better but some things are worse."

"I understand that." Tony rubbed her back. "We can go somewhere else."

"Can we go with Bucky and Steve to the island one day? And somewhere else with just us." Kayla asked softly. She wanted them all with her in Greece.

"Yeah. That sounds good." Tony agreed easily. He was fine with that. "Well. How about we go to La Petite Pierre? It's a small village but absolutely gorgeous."

"Sounds amazing, Tony." Her eyes lit up with excitement. She really was excited to go somewhere with Tony. "It will be fun."

"Of course." Tony kissed her softly. "I'll have JARVIS set everything up for us."

"Thank you, my love." Kayla kissed Tony again, thanking him. The trip was going to be so much fun. She hadn't really had a true vacation.